Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Conversions for UNPB with BBP

UNPB BBP armor female clothing armour

• Please log in to reply
2580 replies to this topic

medic975

medic975

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Would love to see these done.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5564

Especially if compatible with the mod by the same author.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24536

Spoiler

But just the clothes and guard armor really.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

joetheplumber

joetheplumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

For the Heavy Metal, the first person view uses the ebony gauntlets. Is there any way to change that? I'm afraid I don't know that much about how that works.

Thanks for reporting the issues.

Glad to help, and thank you for the conversion!

joetheplumber

joetheplumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

It's still using Ebony Gauntlets for the 1st person view for the Heavy Metal. I uninstalled the VSEA mod and put the HM esp at the end of my load order. Any ideas? I'm using the Blue w/Pink Jewels texture. I don't know if that would have any effect.

Addendum: I opened it in the CK and it said the gauntlet_1.nif was missing an environmental map.

refat

refat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Can I have a request? Could you please make the 'Witch elf armor' to be splited up to multiple parts? Like brokefoots unp mashup one? Because I'd like to use the pauldrons on their own. Keep up the good work.

b3lisario

b3lisario

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

It's still using Ebony Gauntlets for the 1st person view for the Heavy Metal. I uninstalled the VSEA mod and put the HM esp at the end of my load order. Any ideas? I'm using the Blue w/Pink Jewels texture. I don't know if that would have any effect.

Addendum: I opened it in the CK and it said the gauntlet_1.nif was missing an environmental map.

You are right. I fixed the 1st person view on the cuirass and forgot to check the gauntlets. Also failed to test it in game (saw a black gauntlets and I thought they were fixed).
I've updated the archive in the first post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can I have a request? Could you please make the 'Witch elf armor' to be splited up to multiple parts? Like brokefoots unp mashup one? Because I'd like to use the pauldrons on their own. Keep up the good work.

Sorry I don't want to do that, but I can guide you if you want to do it yourself, it's easy. CK and nifskope are needed

refat

refat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

You are right. I fixed the 1st person view on the cuirass and forgot to check the gauntlets. Also failed to test it in game (saw a black gauntlets and I thought they were fixed).

Sorry I don't want to do that, but I can guide you if you want to do it yourself, it's easy. CK and nifskope are needed

Yes, please guide me to do that as I understand you are probably too busy to accept this kind of request.   :P

joetheplumber

joetheplumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

No need to apologize. No inconvenience was had. Thank you again!  :)

alhaquin

alhaquin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Has the Lollipop Outfit been added yet? If not i would love to see it converted to UNPB.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19470

I have used the mod, it's a UNP already, all that needs to be converted is the shirt though

CaptainNormality

CaptainNormality

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I've noticed a small bug in the Nails mod that causes the nails do become invisible.
I've noticed two actions that result in this behavior:
1. remove the armor in your body slot.
2. equip a piece of armor to your body slot that wasn't in your inventory when you spawned in the nails.

I can't reproduce the issue. What armor did you use?

I did some checking and noticed that the bug only effects some of the races; elves(all three) and khajiit.

As far as I can tell the armor tested doesn't matter.

mods used during test:

Alternate Start

RaceMenu

SkyUI

UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD

Nails

deskchairlamnp

deskchairlamnp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Hello,

Found another mod that would look great converted to UNPB BBP - velvec outfit

Link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10211

Thoryon

Thoryon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

hey, this was just uploaded, might fit into the upcoming spring and summertime.

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/35158/

jupiter7

jupiter7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/34725#

How about these heels?

Pwease..

LCroft

LCroft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35158

Please :) and thanks in advance. ATM (while it is UNP) it causes CTD when equipped (I'm on UNPB-BBP 2.2).

Damn, I'm blind as a bat - the request was made already two posts above  :lol:

b3lisario

b3lisario

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
Spoiler

Yes, please guide me to do that as I understand you are probably too busy to accept this kind of request.   :P

Take a look at this post. It has the steps to make a standalone thong from the Ebony Skull mod. Just replace the files and names and it's the same (WitchElfCuirass_1.nif instead cuirass_1.nif, pauldrons_1.nif instead of thong_1.nif, ArmorWitchElf instead of ArmorEbony, and for the body slot use 44 instead of 52)
CK info: http://www.creationk...egory:Tutorials
NifSkope download: http://sourceforge.n...nifskope/1.1.3/

It does appear that the UNP nails do not work properly on vanilla races (this is with everything else un-equipped) they are invisable but oddly enough work perfectly on epic elves which is a custom race.

Edit: I've found that if you equip them then equip a normal ring the nails will show (both still showing as equipped).

Spoiler

I did some checking and noticed that the bug only effects some of the races; elves(all three) and khajiit.

mods used during test:
Alternate Start
RaceMenu
SkyUI
UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD
Nails

I tested the High Elf race and finally I was able to reproduce and fix the issue. It was something related with the priority of armor addons, but I don't understand why it works with some races (NakedSkin stuff maybe?). Thanks again for reporting the issue

Update: Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2: Fixed invisible nails on elven races

It seems the spoiler tag is buggy again and I can't edit the first post without mass editing those tags. So here is the file:
MEGA: Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2

Heavenly_cloud

Heavenly_cloud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Zonzai already has done that in his conversion of witch elf armor for Art of Magicka. Maybe someone could convert all the UNP meshes of Art of Magicka to UNPB-BBPx!!! :P

kharismax

kharismax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Tsun FemaleArmor by Fallen Judge will looks great in UNPB-BBP / UNPB-TBBP

i'm now using UNPB with TBBP animation, the animation really great (breast and butt jiggly). You should consider convert not only for UNPB-BBP but also UNPB with TBBP animation :D thanks

ChipyChops

ChipyChops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Thanks for these b3lisario, really nice outfits indeed!

Takomancer

Takomancer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

lighting problem near fire

Screen_Shot2.jpg

ChipyChops

ChipyChops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Hi b3lisario, I noticed that the sword dancer silver shoes couldn't be upgraded. In the CK it shows that the created object ( tempering ) is none.

refat

refat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Spoiler

Take a look at this post. It has the steps to make a standalone thong from the Ebony Skull mod. Just replace the files and names and it's the same (WitchElfCuirass_1.nif instead cuirass_1.nif, pauldrons_1.nif instead of thong_1.nif, ArmorWitchElf instead of ArmorEbony, and for the body slot use 44 instead of 52)
CK info: http://www.creationk...egory:Tutorials
NifSkope download: http://sourceforge.n...nifskope/1.1.3/

It does appear that the UNP nails do not work properly on vanilla races (this is with everything else un-equipped) they are invisable but oddly enough work perfectly on epic elves which is a custom race.

Edit: I've found that if you equip them then equip a normal ring the nails will show (both still showing as equipped).

Spoiler

mods used during test:
Alternate Start
RaceMenu
SkyUI
UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD
Nails

I tested the High Elf race and finally I was able to reproduce and fix the issue. It was something related with the priority of armor addons, but I don't understand why it works with some races (NakedSkin stuff maybe?). Thanks again for reporting the issue

Update: Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2: Fixed invisible nails on elven races

It seems the spoiler tag is buggy again and I can't edit the first post without mass editing those tags. So here is the file:
MEGA: Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2

Thanks. But the pauldrons are invisible. Please help...  :-/

Edit: When I try to change the biped model a warning massage pops out saying "TEXTURES: BASE meshes\armor\WitchElf\pauldrons_1.nif : Pauldron is missing an environment map". Is this the problem?

Edit (again): Nevermind I solved the problem. My mistake. Changed 'SBP_32_BODY' to 'type 52' in BSDismemberSkinInstance Partion. Which should be 44 instead  ;). Thank you very much...  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UNPB, BBP, armor, female, clothing, armour