to b3lisario

You are cool !!!

and I'd finish the armor from your spoil request. It's "Skimpy Plate Armor" that I really done conversion from cbbe to UNPB BBP, OH weight slider support, too.

But It's only armor, boots and gauntlets can use "unpb very sexy ebony". and rename the file to replace original boots and gauntlets of "skimpy plate"

ahh.... thank you for other unpb armor ,sir. 

this is link of the file.... (^ ^)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tecucyceim7tl7f

and new look for throne armor I'd add the plate on torso and leg, looks like oblivion...... unpb bbp weight slider support

here the link below

http://www.mediafire.com/?vk73dutzdpj3cz9

so.....

<Beautyful and Cute girl do not always a gay or homosexuals>

ehh...nothing more....... just ramble .......(- -')

Umm... I did a simple conversion "Aradia Gold Lady" from cbbe to UNPB with BBP and weight slider support. But, It is my first conversion. maybe it has suspicius with meshes.

and I'd finish the armor from your spoil request. It's "Skimpy Plate Armor" that I really done conversion from cbbe to UNPB BBP, OH weight slider support, too.

and new look for throne armor I'd add the plate on torso and leg, looks like oblivion...... unpb bbp weight slider support

Wow very nice :D

Since she became dovahkiin Sif wants to wear new clothes each day. You made her happy.

I hope to see more work of yours.

Thanks!

post-82377-0-63694300-1368738914_thumb.jpg

Hey all. I've been combining esp files in TES5Edit of late trying to get my mod number down as I have a little bit of an armor collection issue. So I combined almost all of B3lisario's conversions into one esp. I'm working on making a bsa to combine the whole mod into one, but at this point as B3lisario has pointed out. It's huge. Like over a gig. So, at least you can tuck the esps away after you load all the one's in my list below. All of them are BBPx where available.

Aeri Assassin Armor

Amiella Outfit

Armor from Spriggan Wood

Armored Bikini

Ashara Princess of the Woods

Black Lotus

Blade and Soul Negligee

Blade and Soul Qipao

BnS Scorpion Set

BnS White Bird Outfit

Bondage Straps

Demon Hunter Armor

Dreamburrows Sage Outfit

Earth Breaker

Fox Armor

Heavy Metal

Hentai Mixed Armor

Hooves

Huntress

Ivy Valentine

Kurese Gloria Armor

Lady of Death

Leather Clothes

Leather Thief Armor

Leather Bound Huntress Armor

Lia de Russo Outfit

Nails

Nia Outfit

Osare Gothic Lolita

Peppermint

R18Pn Eisen Platte Armor

Rogue Armor Outfits

Ros Armor

Skull Armor

Sovngarde Steel Armor

Sun Magic Armor

Sword Dancer

Tera Highelf

Tera Human

Tera Val Tirkai

Throne Armor
Ballgown

Witch Elf Armor

Wjun Lady

I tried it out in my game and seems to be working. But let me know if you run into issues. And do not delete your old esps for those armors. Tuck them away in a back up folder.

Here's the link

Do not use at this moment. Need to trouble shoot something. Started CTD on me when selected.

Question how to get these items?

Is there a console command for all of them?

Depend what item you want, most are craftable in the forge (some need the actual perks to be able to craft it, some doesn't)

And some items you can just get via console. For an example, let's say you downloaded seraphine's armor; type help seraphine in the console and it will bring the items ID. Then just player.additem xxxxxxx 1 (xxxx it's the item id - 1 is the quantity)

Question how to get these items?

Is there a console command for all of them?

Depend what item you want, most are craftable in the forge (some need the actual perks to be able to craft it, some doesn't)

And some items you can just get via console. For an example, let's say you downloaded seraphine's armor; type help seraphine in the console and it will bring the items ID. Then just player.additem xxxxxxx 1 (xxxx it's the item id - 1 is the quantity)

thanks.

Another help question please

I see in the pictures you can have the max weight increase with the bigger cup boob size. But I don't know how to get that one all my girls have the minimal size. which file in BBP has the big cup size? I downloaded the 2.4 HD BBP main file since it the latest?

I see in the pictures you can have the max weight increase with the bigger cup boob size. But I don't know how to get that one all my girls have the minimal size. which file in BBP has the big cup size? I downloaded the 2.4 HD BBP main file since it the latest?

To change the body size run the showracemenu console command and move the weight slider to the right

To change the body size run the showracemenu console command and move the weight slider to the right

What command is that lol :(