I really like the Kasumi Armor conversion' date=' but I'm getting a seam at the neck at less than 100 weight. Is it just me, or has anyone else seen this?

Also, another thanks to b3lisario for all this work.

[/quote']

This armor hasn't weight slider support, the size of the armor and the body it contains doesn't change.

So if your char size is less than 100, you may see seams in neck, hands and feet because the body included in the armor will be always 100.

I'm sorry for you guys that don't use the max weight. If the original armor doesn't support the weight slider I add it only if I see it will be easy. In the Kasumi conversion wasn't the case.

I really like the Kasumi Armor conversion' date=' but I'm getting a seam at the neck at less than 100 weight. Is it just me, or has anyone else seen this?

Also, another thanks to b3lisario for all this work.

[/quote']

This armor hasn't weight slider support, the size of the armor and the body it contains doesn't change.

So if your char size is less than 100, you may see seams in neck, hands and feet because the body included in the armor will be always 100.

I'm sorry for you guys that don't use the max weight. If the original armor doesn't support the weight slider I add it only if I see it will be easy. In the Kasumi conversion wasn't the case.

Ah.. my mistake then. I thought the description said it supported weight sliders.

Sorry had to ask but if you ever get a chance please take a look at the one below.

Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit for CBBEv3

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18452

This one MUST be done for UNPB BBP! I remember being super excited when it first came out, but then being really disappointed when I realized it was only for CBBE. Even tried converting it for UNP myself several times, but I could never get skinning a mesh right so.... :(

New: Osare GothicLolita and Osare GothicLolita BU

First post updated

When i equip the ring for the GothicLolita UNPB BBP - BU armor (the one sold for 1520 gold by the BU NPC), it doesn't do anything. Is suppose to add the armor into my inventory and auto-equip it.

Edit: Forgot to add which armor...

When i equip the ring for the GothicLolita UNPB BBP - BU armor (the one sold for 1520 gold by the BU NPC)' date=' it doesn't do anything. Is suppose to add the armor into my inventory and auto-equip it.

[/quote']

Sorry, my fault. It's fixed now. Thanks for reporting the issue. I had to delete and equip a new ring to make it work.

Update: Osare GothicLolita BU - UNPB BBP v0.2: I forgot to add the scripts folder in the initial release

First post updated

I have one request for the armor "huntress": Could you make the brown versione like the red version' date=' without these bags?

[/quote']

You can do that yourself with NifSkope. It's pretty easy, just remove the branches you don't want.

Or replace the red texture files with the brown ones and use the red armor.

Edit: look at this post by Liberator