Most of the stuff here are ripped from everywhere. Look at alan's bbp pack it's the biggest rip pack you can found with lots of "Krista's armor".

Remeber it's just a game, people (hopefully) are not selling their armor, if you copy them just thx them in the credits and if they don't want you to copy "their" armor, hey what are they going to do ?

If you have time, knowledge and willingness to make the player community happy then do it :)

I've just tried the new Skull Armor, I un-installed everything, and then made a clean save, when trying to use the new, it simply does not appear on the console(even scrolling up all "help skull" or "help ebony"), I've tried using the previous one and then overwrite; Same result

It's an actual bug or it's just me?

I've just tried the new Skull Armor' date=' I un-installed everything, and then made a clean save, when trying to use the new, it simply does not appear on the console(even scrolling up all "help skull" or "help ebony"), I've tried using the previous one and then overwrite; Same result

It's an actual bug or it's just me?

[/quote']

I would say it's a version issue.

I've checked my Steam folders and this is what I found:

- The esp file of Skull Armor v0.1 was made at 11/3

- Steam updated my CK at 11/05

- The esp file of Skull Armor v0.1 was made at 11/7 with the updated CK

I guess the new version of Skull armor requires Skyrim 1.8

Also I've found recently many "this new mod doesn't work for me" messages in the forums. Seems related.

Hello, Belisario, Great Work!

Thanks to your conversions now UNPB it's the better body mod!

And, by the Way;

- R18Pn 03 - Argent Iron Armor was already converted to UNPB, it's on the

UNPB body DL section, on Optional & Miscellaneuos Files

- Same for Swap Hide Armor UNP UNPB

(But neighter of them has BBP)

_____

I Also found this oblivion armor

"SPB E Kunoichi"

http://postfiles3.naver.net/20110828_210/heinkel111_1314459776692xCBEu_JPEG/Oblivion301261.jpg?type=w2

http://postfiles15.naver.net/20110828_94/heinkel111_1314459793503E6XQm_JPEG/Oblivion202192.jpg?type=w2

http://www.mediafire.com/?ikmdhed8hgo78ds

I don't know if you would like to add it to the project (because it's very big).

Anyways, thanks for your good conversions :3