Hey b3lisario just stopping by to say thank you for all the great work you've been doing so far! You're "busting" these conversions out "left" and "right" lol. Sorry about the bad puns I just couldn't help myself. Keep up the excellent work! I'm always checking to see if something's new or not and more often than not there is so once again thank you! Cheers

sweet just saw your Huntress UNPB BBP

Great Everything

Hope U continue to make armor with weight support & of course UNPB.

but i'm getting a clipping error in the upper area on the beast and when walking or running. it like the armor bbp does not match the body bbp

Thanks for reporting the issue, didn't notice it while testing. I tried a quick fix that didn't work so I think I will need redo the bra :(

Great stuff so glad to see UNPB getting love but there has been questions as to whether It would get evne more love if someone was to convert the replacer armor pack by that one guy on nexus. Someone already did it for UNP but I guess thats a long haul :o ... Sooo REQUEST TIME!

Lia de Russo's Outfit (for CBBE)

Original game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Credit: UbiSoft

Fiora Cavazza's Outfit (for CBBE)

Original game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Credit: UbiSoft

I know it's not super exposing but you know what? this is just a start :P Theres alto of armors that look really good, but these 2 caught my eye the most..Just hate the fact that they are CBBE only ...

From the Huntress outfit' date=' could you add the bikini type (same look as red one) with leather texure from the original armor?

[/quote']

you can do yourself you know like i did but the lazy can click Here

Of if don't want the back fur shirt like i did click Here and then applied the Original texture

Hi Liberator.

You know how to decrease the brigthness of the huntress cuirass?