I've converted armor Dragon Priestess/Trielek armor to UNPB, but it requires BBP (or TBBP I can't remember) is that alright? If not, I can try to convert it again without it. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!OMlwzLQY!liw9UwA2RePVLCOohVak5zLaXxNGHR-C_fZwYagFfLo

"No longer available". Perhaps it is uploaded somewhere else?

Thanks.

Sorry that was my first time using Mega. I was unaware that it removes links after a while. I've re-linked it; hopefully this works.

https://mega.nz/#!PUUSSCxB!liw9UwA2RePVLCOohVak5zLaXxNGHR-C_fZwYagFfLo

Would it be better to attach files in posts instead?

@NTK I'll see what I can do, but I'm not that good with Bodyslide 2 and I can't guarantee it'll look as good as the originals.

it's already the body you want use "D. Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit UUNP Bodyslide" on the download page.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mega links on the first post are all now dead- "File no longer available." The Baidu site is in some language I can't read, there is no "Translate" link on the page and Baidu sets off my malware alarm  :@  when I just browse there, even though I didn't push any buttons- of course, since the button labels are in Chinese or Japanese, I wouldn't know which one to push anyway. :-/

Any chance of re-uploading these to somewhere in any European language that doesn't just unilaterally remove them after a period of time?

Alternatively, could someone please just post the following files here:

• 80. Flemeth Armor- UNPB - BBP
  • 63. Schoolgirl Outfit - UNPB - BBP
  • 58. Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP
  • 51. Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP
  • 45. Throne Armor - UNPB BBP
  • 42. Very Sexy Ebony Armour - UNPB BBP
  • 32. Ivy Valentine Armor- UNPB - BBP
  • 24. TM Ballgown- UNPB - BBP
  • 7. Sword Dancer- UNPB - BBP

Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to help. :heart:

Thanks-

• 1 month later...

Hmm..it's gotten quiet..

LOL! Ya think?

B3lisario has been long gone for over a year, his "last active" status is is set to "hidden," all of the links are dead or expired, and no one responds to any conversion requests...

Yet we all keep trying to necro the thread as though someone who could do the conversions, or even just re-upload the existing ones to somewhere we could actually get them from, is reading it.

Obviously, there is still a great demand for this work. Sadly, there are no providers. :s

I'm getting malware warning from the Kasumi outfit but i found the file here and it seems to be fine

hetia DOT tistory DOT com/41

Just as further info, I got 3 separate "Trying to Connect to Malicious Host" warnings when I browsed to tisory DOT com and my anti-malware blocked the connection. Now I'm going to have to do an unscheduled malware scan to make sure nothing got through.

Caveat Emptor. I wouldn't download anything from there, or even attempt to connect to it.

I'm getting malware warning from the Kasumi outfit but i found the file here and it seems to be fine

hetia DOT tistory DOT com/41

Just as further info, I got 3 separate "Trying to Connect to Malicious Host" warnings when I browsed to tisory DOT com and my anti-malware blocked the connection. Now I'm going to have to do an unscheduled malware scan to make sure nothing got through.

Caveat Emptor. I wouldn't download anything from there, or even attempt to connect to it.

Really? Sorry, I didn't actually have any problems with the tistory link but maybe my computer hasn't found it yet. I just wanted that awesome Kasumi outfit and the MEGA links weren't available. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...