Dancing mods for Morrowind?

Daguy

Hm.

I'm doing a roleplay game where my character has to start with no money, just the clothes on her back, and has to at least try and 'live' a normal life before the 'call to adventure' arrives. A basic needs (adding hunger, thrist and need for sleep) adds a further small challenge.

One possiblity that I want, as a step before outright prostitution, is to have the character potentially 'dance' for drakes. Whetehr it be at Desele's or anywhere. It doesn't actually have to pay, I can handle that with the console and a D20/100, but i'm having problems finding any mod at all that allows the PC to dance.

Is there perhaps a console command that starts the player character dancing like the girls at Earthly Delights?

Hm.

I'm doing a roleplay game where my character has to start with no money' date=' just the clothes on her back, and has to at least try and 'live' a normal life before the 'call to adventure' arrives. A basic needs (adding hunger, thrist and need for sleep) adds a further small challenge.

One possiblity that I want, as a step before outright prostitution, is to have the character potentially 'dance' for drakes. Whetehr it be at Desele's or anywhere. It doesn't actually have to pay, I can handle that with the console and a D20/100, but i'm having problems finding any mod at all that allows the PC to dance.

Is there perhaps a console command that starts the player character dancing like the girls at Earthly Delights?

[/quote']

No. You can't attach dancing animation to a pc, you can only switch basic player animations files. It would be possible only by using npc clone of your character.

Thanks for the info. In that case, it might just be better I forget the idea.

Then again, thinking on it, the 'test' function of MHX spawns an NPC copy of your PC. Though it disappears a little fast to be useful, i'm sure changing the script a tad would fix that.

I don't suppose there is an easy command to set them off dancing?

• 2 months later...

I think the MW Scripting Guide or MW Mod Makers Manual had in something about mannequin creation that referenced the dancing animation ID as an example. You might be able to find those on the Morrowind Nexus or, more likely, on the Morrowind page of Planet Elder Scrolls. If you manage to turn that into a mod, please let me know.

Archived