Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a problem with the Manga CBBE body mesh from Nexus.

Some of the body weights between 1 and 100 have misplaced vertices. (see attached image)

manga body mesh problem.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a cleaner version of the Manga CBBE body mesh?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12.06.2018 at 11:29, fair5210 said:

Существует проблема с сеткой тела Manga CBBE от Nexus.

Некоторые из весов тела от 1 до 100 имеют неуместные вершины. (см. прикрепленное изображение)

проблема сетки тела манги.JPG

Кто-нибудь знает, где я могу найти более чистую версию Manga CBBE body mesh?

Skillets is fail. You can use the old versions skillet 

So... Considering this mod is ''virtually abandoned/dead'', and so the amount of support (and working links) is limited...

If I still have the old, 700Mb+, Armor Vanilla LManga CBBE.rar (meshes and textures)file from 2016 --- does the ''new'' Ledo4ek Manga body SMP 1.52.rar work with it ? Or, should I still use the old version (Manga by Ledo4ek V1.4.7z) ?

EDIT: So, since it seems the old 700Mb+ file that had all the old (basic) vanilla armor stuff appears to not be there anymore (or just too buried under whatever. Seriously, the main page is a mess -_- )...

Here's a link for it, Armor Vanilla LManga CBBE.rar : https://mega.nz/#!1ugCEC5C!_MBXF7iUsmmhShYMeDYIbc7URZWW4OvNNM7EVBLTHwA

(Also, while at it, here's a link for the previous version « Manga by Ledo4ek V1.4.7z » : https://mega.nz/#!kywglCKS!Rm6Al6NiRdREAC33jRWK40BaxKqmrp3bb7qcIuUl8Pc )

On 7/10/2018 at 4:11 PM, Nova25 said:

So... Considering this mod is ''virtually abandoned/dead'', and so the amount of support (and working links) is limited...

If I still have the old, 700Mb+, Armor Vanilla LManga CBBE.rar (meshes and textures)file from 2016 --- does the ''new'' Ledo4ek Manga body SMP 1.52.rar work with it ? Or, should I still use the old version (Manga by Ledo4ek V1.4.7z) ?

EDIT: So, since it seems the old 700Mb+ file that had all the old (basic) vanilla armor stuff appears to not be there anymore (or just too buried under whatever. Seriously, the main page is a mess -_- )...

Here's a link for it, Armor Vanilla LManga CBBE.rar : https://mega.nz/#!1ugCEC5C!_MBXF7iUsmmhShYMeDYIbc7URZWW4OvNNM7EVBLTHwA

(Also, while at it, here's a link for the previous version « Manga by Ledo4ek V1.4.7z » : https://mega.nz/#!kywglCKS!Rm6Al6NiRdREAC33jRWK40BaxKqmrp3bb7qcIuUl8Pc )

Yeah, the body should still work, you may need to manually activate hdt physics (the not smp kind), but it should still work

I no speak English, but speak Russian. 

Тело на скелет очень сильно устарело и все новые версии скелета не поддерживают это тело. Если кто сможет обновить это тело или создать новое то это будет здорово. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would someone please be so awesome as to make a conversion/update/something of this for Special Editon? I really like the shape and used it in Oldrim, but SE just runs so much better. (even if it's just recreating the ultra jiggly SMP config for SSE, that would be amazing as the rest of the shape could be done via bodyslide or something)

Would someone please be so awesome as to make a conversion/update/something of this for Special Editon? I really like the shape and used it in Oldrim, but SE just runs so much better. (even if it's just recreating the ultra jiggly SMP config for SSE, that would be amazing as the rest of the shape could be done via bodyslide or something)

I understand that this is the old version of CBBE or ADEC body. Create the desired body shape on the basis of the new CBBE (you can find similar presets and modify as needed). Then copy the additional meshes and links to the xml files from the original. 

But this is all at your own risk.

UPD. 

I checked converted for SE meshes in the game 

Spoiler

ScreenShot93.jpg.91a9350d5f233d9c55b0a48b5a84be6d.jpg

UPD 2

Physics works in SE, XPMSSE 4.51, SMP hdtSSEFramework 1_5_23 and hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23

Replace this files:

cbbe-tbbp.xml

Labia.xml

Just replaced the commas with dots. No edits.

And physics should work in LE version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...