Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

-Try to start with a clean save.

-try with XP32 classic before.

(don't forget to edit your FNIS)

-try to launch your game with "TES5Edit.exe" for to know what is your problem.

For dht extensions i use the v9-28, maybe this can help.

You can use this mod too http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/46465/?

dht v9-28 ? i see sources (src) 11-9, 11-2, 10-7, 10-6 there. so you built the dll from these sources? i just downloaed the dll there. I'll try with XP32 skeleton first and save_load maybe it helps.

EDIT: Nope i got CDT again. So may i have to rebuild the dll?

The reason why some have ctd NIstringextradata is under ninode, so it will show like 0 ninode then 1 nistringextradata, then when you edited the ninode block list 1 and extradata to 0 will result to ""infinite recursive link construct detected 0 -> 0"" that causes ctd (naked female races, avatar, characters)

The reason why some have ctd NIstringextradata is under ninode, so it will show like 0 ninode then 1 nistringextradata, then when you edited the ninode block list 1 and extradata to 0 will result to ""infinite recursive link construct detected 0 -> 0"" that causes ctd (naked female races, avatar, characters)

thats exactly what happens to me... how to fix this? shall i leave it 1 insted of 0???

thats exactly what happens to me... how to fix this? shall i leave it 1 insted of 0???

try moving nistringextradata up or you make opposite values instead 1 make to 0 and vice versa. BTW sometimes the obvious is already in the instruction that's why there is screenshots from the tutorial.

try moving nistringextradata up or you make opposite values instead 1 make to 0 and vice versa. BTW sometimes the obvious is already in the instruction that's why there is screenshots from the tutorial.

i get error message with both 1 or 0 velues   with 0 i get  "link points to wrong block type"

look stage 7:

641437157.jpg

"0" is for this exemple.

For me it's was "1".

Maybe different for others.

Just look the number in your block list  -NiStringExtraData- (first red square) and tape the same.

This action going to put the new list in the ninode file.

hi,

i going to try to help people who have problem for instaling this idle mod.

i going just to go back the tutorial of Vioxsis: (thanks again for your help)

Let's start:

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

*Path:  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

*Here, you must take "NiStringExtraData."

Be careful, dont take NiStringSExtraData! There is 2 differents Nistring. Take the first.

827195713.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

Type "HDT Havok Path" and click OK.

807463555.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

*Same way with "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml".

233577326.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1.

809693517.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

* Look at your number and write the same.

When it's finish overwrite your file.

8 Restart everything with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Save as your file again.

9 Now download this file:http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=49441

10 rename this file:  hdt.xml to -----)  hdtCBBE.xml

11 Add this file here:   Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.

12 enjoy!

i get  ""infinite recursive link construct detected 0 -> 0""

Trying to build a new dll of hdtPhysicsExtensions with visual studio 2012 seems a bit difficult for me. I got many build errors.

For me the animation is not the problem. if i remove the dll from skse plugins folder i get no CDT and see some movement (but its still not right. hands go though breasts. :dodgy: ).

So, did someone try to rebuild hdtPhysicsExtension dll?

(Everything else is fine. i followed the instructions)

PS:

it would be wise for those, where the animation works with hdt, to upload their files here so we can figure out what the problem is. (we need all files: body mesh, hdt dll, hdt.xml, ...)

Ok guys I will drop some pointers since I was here checking for a reply myself anyway.

The .XML needs to be in the same folder as the body \ item you are adding to. Hence the 

(example:Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\hdt.xml)

In the instructions. This is where the common female body is located. If you use a custom race, say like my Celestials, then the .xml would go in 

Data\meshes\actors\character\Celestials\female\hdt.xml

You still need the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in the SKSE plugins folder. The one he added is for ADDING the collision to a body, your not REPLACING the default HDTphysics.

When you attach the string to your body mesh in NifSkope, make sure your attaching it to the 0 NiNode, not the body mesh ( NiTriShape ). Also make sure it is ATTACHED to the 0 NiNode, and not just sitting there. You can check this by collapsing the NiNode and if you don't see the NiStringExtraData entry then your ok, if you DO see it then it is not a child of the NiNode.

After you add your NiStringExtraData, select it, then look in BLOCK DETAILS. At the top you will see NAME, STRING TXT. Click the TXT icon, and type :

HDT Havok Path

On the bottom you will see STRING DATA, STING, TXT. Again, click the TXT icon and put the path of the hdt.xml as explained above. Again, when adding it to Celestial body, that would be 

Data\meshes\actors\character\Celestials\female\hdt.xml

( or basically the same location your opening the body from ).

Don't forget to do this for both the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1. Save your work and your good to go.

Good luck.

To anyone who is having problems getting this to work - try this:

Follow the above instructions, however when actually adding the NiStringExtraData do not use Block -> Insert etc.  Instead, right click on your 0 NiNode and select Node -> Add Extra Data and then add the NiStringExtraData.

From here do the naming stuff as outlined in Shaydow's instructions.

It works for me - but as someone else remarked it cancels out the default HDT effects - so is only good for watching the collision effects with this one idle.

If i'm wrong with any of this - or if someone can point me to a better install(none of the previously posted tutorials have worked for me) then please do and I will be forever in your debt!

Sorry, i made a mistake with the path the first time,leaving out the characters folder, and also i was using hdtcbbe.xml that i got from somewhere else that didnt work and that was the problem.  and it works with my bodyslide body :D  thanks for all the help

Hi

but do it cancel the HDT default? Do it only work on the idle?

Thanx

Maybe some people can have the no bbp version.

This the bbp version for idle standing:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=48783

Hi

Thank you  for uploading

There is 3 HKX idles ,different size ,are they all the same animation, but with increasing bbp effect?

Sorry for maybe stupid question but do i have to rename them ? erasing the numbers?

Edit: tried and got insta crash or T-pose (ran fnis)

So for a dummy like me: how to use these?

Thanx

Maybe some people can have the no bbp version.

This the bbp version for idle standing:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=48783

Hi

Thank you  for uploading

There is 3 HKX idles ,different size ,are they all the same animation, but with increasing bbp effect?

Sorry for maybe stupid question but do i have to rename them ? erasing the numbers?

Edit: tried and got insta crash or T-pose (ran fnis)

So for a dummy like me: how to use these?

Thanx

They are 3 different animations. mt_idle3 is the one you want for the same animation as shown in the .gif on the main post. Rename it to mt_idle and drop it in your data\meshes\actors\characters\animations\female folder. Remember that you NEED to have a compatible skeleton to use the animation, or it will result in T-Pose / CTD regardless of FNIS.

I managed to attach the xml file to the female_0 and female_1 nifs through nifscope with succes and i am able to see the effect ingame with use of the idle replacer and posing,dancing mods (Selene Kate mod from Nexus).I use a custom CB++ TBBP body and though the effect is visible and nice,it doesn't look as good as the gif in the opening post.What i mean is that in the gif, there is no clipping at all while the hands fondle the breasts.In my case, there is always a small amount of clipping for the right hand/breast pair and signifficant clipping for the left pair of hand/breast.Also, when the left hand fondles the left breast,despite the clipping issues, the breast stays lifted beacause of the fondling (it doesn't return to it's original place after it has been fondled by the hand and the hand stays above it.This, also happens for the right breast but rarely.The problem doens'go away even if i choose the min body size in racemenu.Does this have to do with the fact that i use a cb++ TBBP body?Also, the gif in the op post, what body mod is it?CBBE Manga,ADEC manga?I would use the default provided but saddly the female_1 nif's of the manga body is too big for my tasting :(