Tojo's Dragons

Guest Chirasul

Due to the multitude of updates made the Skyrim's data files since I started this project, it no longer works and progress is halted indefinitely.

Thanks to everyone who supported this project; I hope you enjoyed it.

I had to remove this mod after installing Dawnguard due to a CTD whenever I entered the area in which it loads Tojo's Shack, possibly it was clashing with something.

though that version I got a while ago from the nexus, wondering if this is different at all to when it was up on there?

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

It would seem the download link isn't working.

Can get thru that link but when I try to downoad, it can't access the site.

I remember this mod on Nexus. It was fun. I liked that it had a quest, added items to the game and artwork to add to your houses. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to save the download. When I got access to it again outside of Nexus I had the same problem as someone posted earlier, I was getting an insta-CTD with it, so I couldn't use it.

I'll definately try this again, thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.

Hi guys, I wanted to try this mod, but when I install it, there is noone new in the Rugged Flagon. The bartender gave me a quest to find 4 parts of a journal from some ruins, I brought them (there was just text inside, interesting though) and he thanked me and nothing happened, I still have those 4 books and nothing new so I am stuck.

This mod is only confirmed to work with the latest non-DLC version of Skyrim. Try disabling official DLC before playing the mod.

I think Tojo's shack may be colliding with a ruin entrance added by Dawnguard, causing the CTD. Mod works pre-dawnguard, but when it loads the cell with both the shack and the ruin with Dawnguard active, it will crash the game by trying to load multiple objects in the same location.

This is just what I am assuming from my attempts to run them both, I have no clue on how to change or make mods, so I wouldn't be able to say for certainty, but it seems this mod is incompatible with Dawnguard because of thaat collision.

Hmm, I can find the guy who is supposed to give me the quest but when I try to talk to him he doesn't respond (as if I talked to someone without any dialog). Is anyone else experiencing this?

I didn't see any other required mods... so I am unsure why it doesn't work. If anyone knows what could cause this, I would appreciate knowing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm' date=' I can find the guy who is supposed to give me the quest but when I try to talk to him he doesn't respond (as if I talked to someone without any dialog). Is anyone else experiencing this?

I didn't see any other required mods... so I am unsure why it doesn't work. If anyone knows what could cause this, I would appreciate knowing.

[/quote']

Perhaps this might help...

Instead of extracting the TojosDragons.7z file straight to your Data, try extracting it to a New Folder then from there take it to your Data folder!

I had the same problem with him not saying anything, but after I did this it worked! :) Hope it helps!

Hey Chirasul. glad u don't give up after that shit on nexus happens.

im im glad i can download this mod again!:D

and the mod runs fine with Dawnguard!

now im gonna get all my paintings back in my houses!!!

when you still was in the nexus, i wantet to send you allwas this images ive made.

inspired by the paintings

post-86635-13597880702992_thumb.jpg

post-86635-13597880704067_thumb.jpg

post-86635-13597880704972_thumb.jpg

post-86635-13597880706123_thumb.jpg

post-86635-13597880707256_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chirasul. glad u don't give up after that shit on nexus happens.

im im glad i can download this mod again!:D

and the mod runs fine with Dawnguard!

now im gonna get all my paintings back in my houses!!!

when you still was in the nexus' date=' i wantet to send you allwas this images ive made.

inspired by the paintings

[/quote']

Which mod is that?