Lovers Plugins Status Thread

Aye' date=' at least we're referring to them now as such, so hopefully they will catch on.

I've been looking forward to moving back 'up' to rev96, now looks like a good time to do so. I'll need to do some cleanup first though, way too many MODs right now to accurately test this.

[/quote']

Yea, I did the same thing after blowing up my plugins trying to hit the lotto last week.

I am slowly but surely inching up the ladder and testing things one at a time. So far I have rev96 running with the following:

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriorty.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I also have:

LoversBackup2.esp running but I think I am going to dump it and see if my position adjustments are saved via Lovers rev96.

According to the scripting rev96 has stopcombat built in so I am curious if I even need it or whether it provides additional help. I will mess with it later.

My next targets for testing\beta releases are in the following order:

1. Lovers Stupid 1.06G

2. LST Bravil Underground (slightly tweaked version - nothing new just housekeeping stuff)

3. Lovers Pay bandit 1.4

4. LoversStopKillRaper v1.10

5. LoversStopSweetDeath v1.02

6. LoversVoiceSSPplus v119b

7. LoversSkirtFlipper v1.01c

8. LoversAphrodisia 2.5

Once I reach that point (hopefully before next weekend) I will re-evaluate where things sit and go from there. Hopefully I won't get bogged down in bug fixing but one never knows.....:s

Aye' date=' at least we're referring to them now as such, so hopefully they will catch on.

I've been looking forward to moving back 'up' to rev96, now looks like a good time to do so. I'll need to do some cleanup first though, way too many MODs right now to accurately test this.

[/quote']

Yea, I did the same thing after blowing up my plugins trying to hit the lotto last week.

I am slowly but surely inching up the ladder and testing things one at a time. So far I have rev96 running with the following:

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriorty.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I also have:

LoversBackup2.esp running but I think I am going to dump it and see if my position adjustments are saved via Lovers rev96.

According to the scripting rev96 has stopcombat built in so I am curious if I even need it or whether it provides additional help. I will mess with it later.

My next targets for testing\beta releases are in the following order:

1. Lovers Stupid 1.06G

2. LST Bravil Underground (slightly tweaked version - nothing new just housekeeping stuff)

3. Lovers Pay bandit 1.4

4. LoversStopKillRaper v1.10

5. LoversStopSweetDeath v1.02

6. LoversVoiceSSPplus v119b

7. LoversSkirtFlipper v1.01c

8. LoversAphrodisia 2.5

Once I reach that point (hopefully before next weekend) I will re-evaluate where things sit and go from there. Hopefully I won't get bogged down in bug fixing but one never knows.....:s

If you can provide links to that top group (exact versions) I'll set mine up identical to yours, this way I'm on the same page.

Most in that bottom group, honestly don't interest me as a user, the one or two exceptions being LST Bravil Underground and Lovers Pay bandit.

I did a test a few days back of IceColds(?) version of SexKareBarne(s?) and didn't see any blazing issues (other than the quest NPCs being quite fugly), but that is with rev94 and not 96.

If you can provide links to that top group (exact versions) I'll set mine up identical to yours' date=' this way I'm on the same page.

Most in that bottom group, honestly don't interest me as a user, the one or two exceptions being LST Bravil Underground and Lovers Pay bandit.

I did a test a few days back of IceColds(?) version of SexKareBarne(s?) and didn't see any blazing issues (other than the quest NPCs being quite fugly), but that is with rev94 and not 96.

[/quote']

I'll give you a link to a 4shared account via PM that I will post stuff to as I am testing. After it leaves the initial testing stage (making sure menus work and running through things a bit to make sure no major CTD's).

Once the initial testing is done I will upload it to the forum here for further beta testing from others in the download section thread I made. I should have it all packed up this evening. You will need to install the resource pack and based pack (rev 91) and then just drop in the lovers with pk re96 to overwrite.

If you can provide links to that top group (exact versions) I'll set mine up identical to yours' date=' this way I'm on the same page.

[/quote']

I'll give you a link to a 4shared account via PM that I will post stuff to as I am testing. After it leaves the initial testing stage (making sure menus work and running through things a bit to make sure no major CTD's).

Once the initial testing is done I will upload it to the forum here for further beta testing from others in the download section thread I made. I should have it all packed up this evening. You will need to install the resource pack and based pack (rev 91) and then just drop in the lovers with pk re96 to overwrite.

That works too. I shouldn't need to install the ResPack or BasePack since I'm already using/ have used prior versions of PK. :P Just making sure those are the original, and not a latter variant.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok let me know when the plugins are safe to be packed and I will place them in the package' date=' which is being redone at the moment.

[/quote']

It will be quite awhile until we are able to test all of the plugins to ensure things are compatible. Will let you know but won't be until probably after Christmas at the earliest.

Well I "was" making good progress on lovers pay bandit until I got distracted with messing around with lovers creatures meshes. I have never like the shemale creatures that it added so I went through and redid all of them to be males. I am currently testing thing to make sure it works. Then I will go back to working on pay bandit. I am hoping pay bandit will be ready sometime late tonight or early tomorrow for beta testing.

Sorry I have been silent on updates the past couple of days. I am bit burned out at the moment and am taking a short break to replay the Mass Effect series now that some fans have made an altered "happy ending" mod that allows you to destroy the reapers, reunite (albeit very briefly) with your LI, save the geth\edi AND: NO STARBRAT!!!! All things on all my ultimate wish list for a proper ME3 ending....and it isn't even Christmas yet!!! Anyway I will be finishing up my play through of the entire 3 game series sometime tomorrow and will return on Wednesday to Oblivion modding.

I am shooting for getting a working version of lover creatures package with "NO shemale creatures" ready and then will follow with a revised lovers with PK resource pack and base pack. After that I will resume translating\play testing the mods in the OP that remain and then move to existing lovers plugins that are popular.

[spoiler=At this time plugins I do not plan to test are]

Player Slave Encounters

LOVERSTATS

LOVERS ADVENTURER

Lovers Night Arena

LoversCrowningIsle

LoversSituations

LoversMagic

LoversGGBlackmail

LoversRaperS - ShadowRunner's Edition

LoversBitch

LoversDarkLessons

LoversRapers roleplaying edition LAST GBANG

Lovers LandE 215b

SSD - Shadow's Surrender or Die

Passive Females Mod and Rapist Surrender or Die Edition

Lovers Niche 1.0

Lovers Rapers Russian Version

BU Dungeon 1.0

Daily Income Revised

LoversNecrophilia

The reason I will not be testing the above could be any of the following:

1. The mod maker is still active and can best test his mod against rev96 and make any necessary changes to make it compatible.

2. The plugin is old and may have serious issues that would require extensive fixing.

3. I am not at all familiar with the plugin and don't have the time to figure it out, nor the interest in doing so.

Anyone who wants to take the above plugins under their wings and test them against rev96 is more than welcome to do so, especially those fine folks who made the plugins if they are still active here. Once the other lovers plugins have been done and then Tamago Club, I may return to look at items on the above list "if" there is popular demand for it and "if" I (or someone else here) has the skills to tackle it.

Cheers,

Greg

Hey gregathit,

I noticed Lovers LandE 215b on that list, and while I'm not necessarily saying you should take another crack at it, I did want to point out they have this awesome HUD on there that will give you an update on your sexual desire without having to cast a stats spell. I'm not sure if that's transferable to providing HUD information from other mods that currently have stats to track.

Also while we're at it, are there any other plugins that follow that sort of mentality of "you're getting hornier and hornier until you get raped/masturbate/fuck" -- very similar to Cursed Armour, except in the Lovers world.

Hey gregathit' date='

I noticed Lovers LandE 215b on that list, and while I'm not necessarily saying you should take another crack at it, I did want to point out they have this awesome HUD on there that will give you an update on your sexual desire without having to cast a stats spell. I'm not sure if that's transferable to providing HUD information from other mods that currently have stats to track.

Also while we're at it, are there any other plugins that follow that sort of mentality of "you're getting hornier and hornier until you get raped/masturbate/fuck" -- very similar to Cursed Armour, except in the Lovers world.

[/quote']

LandE is very old and I personally use Joburg. You however are more than welcome to test LandE with rev96 and see if it works or if there are issues. I imagine it will work fine but one never knows until one tries.

Personally, I am not into plugins that "force" you to have sex via rising levels of arousal. That gets tedious for me as you have to stop what you are doing and have sex. If I am in the middle of doing something "other" than sex I don't like to have to go bang someone (or get banged) just so I can go back to playing. I am sure however that other folks feel just the opposite.

I am more into stalkers and hunt\hunted type stuff thus my preference for Joburg\Lovers Stupid and the like.

If you do test rev96 with LandE try to make the number of lovers mods the bare minimum to have LandE work so you don't get false bugs or errors (meaning they really are coming from a plugin "other" than LandE).

Cheers,

Greg

Ok, I am back testing\assembling after taking a short break. I nearly have a creatures meshes\textures pack ready that does not include shemale creatures. It will be a completely optional plugin that you will install after installing Donkey's lovers creatures and Donkey's new animations pack.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I am developing a new mod with the intention to replace both Lovers with PK extender and Lovers Aphrodisia. PK Extender is awesome, but it is mainly focused on male characters, so when playing females it turns to be a little absurd; and I'm merging Aphrodisia's main features so we can have it all in the same plug-in. Also my mod uses very few scripts and only overwrites one from PK original mod, against PK Extender, wich uses tons of scripts, and modifies lots of PK's originals; this sould render in easier future compatibility and performance.

Right now the mod is a WIP, I've released an alpha version for public testing and to get some feedback.

Mod name: Lovers Satisfaction

Current version: 0.1 alpha

Developer: Shmendrick

Description: Lovers Satisfaction aims to replace both Lovers with PK extender and Lovers Aphrodisia. The reason to do this is to improve the sex minigame purposed by PK Extender, by making difference between male and female characters. The minigame is now oriented to achieve female multi-orgasmic satisfaction, and to improve your sex skill; wich has been designed to behave like any other Oblivion skill (Model was taken from Alteration school). Aphrodisia's main concept has been merged into the mod, so sexual satisfaction is now mandatory to the mini game.