Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lovers Plugins Status Thread

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts
Agreed on all points Varenne. After I finish the testing I intend to put together something to ease folks into Wyre - that or point them at existing write ups and let them know that if they want sex in oblivion ..... then they had best be prepared to do a bit of reading first!

I was not really so much trying to rush, but rather just trying to build on the momentum I had. It is easy to get bogged down as you well know. However since the hail mary failed, I will just stick to normal testing procedure and whittle away at it. :) In the end that is probably the best thing anyway as it will be more thorough.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

varenne

varenne

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Agreed on all points Varenne. After I finish the testing I intend to put together something to ease folks into Wyre - that or point them at existing write ups and let them know that if they want sex in oblivion ..... then they had best be prepared to do a bit of reading first!

I was not really so much trying to rush, but rather just trying to build on the momentum I had. It is easy to get bogged down as you well know. However since the hail mary failed, I will just stick to normal testing procedure and whittle away at it. :) In the end that is probably the best thing anyway as it will be more thorough.

Well I'd like to take point on the Wrye piece, you already have enough on your plate, IMO. Besides, I more than likely read faster than most here anyways. Hopefully though we can figure out this LL UI - Firefox issue as that would really slow me down on writing up a compendium on 'everything Wrye'.

TheoryoftheDead

TheoryoftheDead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Not sure this is the right place to put it, but I figured asking in the general thread was better than making yet another 1 question threads that there's already plenty of, as I suppose it is on the matter of plugins.

Anyway, I'm curious about whatever happened to the Loverssetvoice that used to be a part of the Lovers main plugin(To be more precise, while using the "Detect Sexual Experience" or whatever it was called, in the old lovers versions, you were able to set the sex voice of NPCs). Now I've not used companions(Hence I didn't notice the change) for a very long time, but with Slave trade and Bravil underground being too good to ignore, I just recently started using companions once more, and I find myself unable to change any NPC's sex voice with the recent Lovers versions. I'm curious whether this might be an error from my part, or whethr the feature has actually been removed.

I've tried searching around the website for any information on the matter, but unable to find anything - If anyone got anything they'd be willing to share I'd be eternally grateful.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts
Under the sexual exploits spell there is an option to pick your voice. For females several options are included but males only have the one unless you find and install a new set.

TheoryoftheDead

TheoryoftheDead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Under the sexual exploits spell there is an option to pick your voice. For females several options are included but males only have the one unless you find and install a new set.

Well, it's quite peculiar actually. Because that's the way I remember it, but currently I can only see the sexual experience list, and it ends with an "OK",
IE:
NPC Name
Number of sex XX(X with PC)
Numer of Raped XX(X with PC)
Number of Rape XX(X with PC)
OK

Or something like that.

I think I'll try playing around a little with the various versions, and see what comes up.

Anyhow, thanks for the quick response.

EDIT: Alright, so after downloading the Rev96 version, It seems that I've got the voice selection option again. Not sure what it was all about, but mystery solved I suppose.

varenne

varenne

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts
LoversSexKariBurne 1.00g

Cross posting the following here and in thread here:
http://www.loverslab...d.php?tid=10620

I wanted to review this for functionality so I did so tonight.

One minor bug. If you have LoversSSP and engage in H with the raper NPC he has no Greeting for it, so don't engage him in H!

Could possibly be fixed by adding greetings?

Made it to the camp, will continue testing casually through normal game play. (The two NPCs added by this MOD are kind of fugly, no? If I actually keep this active I'd look to change that. I'm actually looking to maybe change the raper to a creature NPC, maybe a canine...)

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts
Rev96 of lovers with PK is finally ready for beta testing (I hope!!!).
You can get it here: http://www.loverslab...d.php?tid=12898

Please leave any feedback\bug reports in that thread and NOT this one.

Thanks,
Greg

varenne

varenne

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Thanks,
Greg

In light of this new Beta version I removed the alpha translation download on my old post and left a note pointing to the new one.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts

Thanks,
Greg

In light of this new Beta version I removed the alpha translation download on my old post and left a note pointing to the new one.

That probably is best to avoid confusion. While most folks "should" realize that beta follows alpha you just can't count on it. :P

varenne

varenne

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Thanks,
Greg

That probably is best to avoid confusion. While most folks "should" realize that beta follows alpha you just can't count on it. :P

Aye, at least we're referring to them now as such, so hopefully they will catch on.

I've been looking forward to moving back 'up' to rev96, now looks like a good time to do so. I'll need to do some cleanup first though, way too many MODs right now to accurately test this.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts

Aye, at least we're referring to them now as such, so hopefully they will catch on.

I've been looking forward to moving back 'up' to rev96, now looks like a good time to do so. I'll need to do some cleanup first though, way too many MODs right now to accurately test this.

Yea, I did the same thing after blowing up my plugins trying to hit the lotto last week.

I am slowly but surely inching up the ladder and testing things one at a time. So far I have rev96 running with the following:

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriorty.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I also have:
LoversBackup2.esp running but I think I am going to dump it and see if my position adjustments are saved via Lovers rev96.

According to the scripting rev96 has stopcombat built in so I am curious if I even need it or whether it provides additional help. I will mess with it later.

My next targets for testing\beta releases are in the following order:
1. Lovers Stupid 1.06G
2. LST Bravil Underground (slightly tweaked version - nothing new just housekeeping stuff)
3. Lovers Pay bandit 1.4
4. LoversStopKillRaper v1.10
5. LoversStopSweetDeath v1.02
6. LoversVoiceSSPplus v119b
7. LoversSkirtFlipper v1.01c
8. LoversAphrodisia 2.5

Once I reach that point (hopefully before next weekend) I will re-evaluate where things sit and go from there. Hopefully I won't get bogged down in bug fixing but one never knows.....:s

varenne

varenne

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Spoiler

Yea, I did the same thing after blowing up my plugins trying to hit the lotto last week.

I am slowly but surely inching up the ladder and testing things one at a time. So far I have rev96 running with the following:

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriorty.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Spoiler

If you can provide links to that top group (exact versions) I'll set mine up identical to yours, this way I'm on the same page.

Most in that bottom group, honestly don't interest me as a user, the one or two exceptions being LST Bravil Underground and Lovers Pay bandit.

I did a test a few days back of IceColds(?) version of SexKareBarne(s?) and didn't see any blazing issues (other than the quest NPCs being quite fugly), but that is with rev94 and not 96.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts

If you can provide links to that top group (exact versions) I'll set mine up identical to yours, this way I'm on the same page.

Most in that bottom group, honestly don't interest me as a user, the one or two exceptions being LST Bravil Underground and Lovers Pay bandit.

I did a test a few days back of IceColds(?) version of SexKareBarne(s?) and didn't see any blazing issues (other than the quest NPCs being quite fugly), but that is with rev94 and not 96.

I'll give you a link to a 4shared account via PM that I will post stuff to as I am testing. After it leaves the initial testing stage (making sure menus work and running through things a bit to make sure no major CTD's).

Once the initial testing is done I will upload it to the forum here for further beta testing from others in the download section thread I made. I should have it all packed up this evening. You will need to install the resource pack and based pack (rev 91) and then just drop in the lovers with pk re96 to overwrite.

varenne

varenne

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Spoiler

I'll give you a link to a 4shared account via PM that I will post stuff to as I am testing. After it leaves the initial testing stage (making sure menus work and running through things a bit to make sure no major CTD's).

Once the initial testing is done I will upload it to the forum here for further beta testing from others in the download section thread I made. I should have it all packed up this evening. You will need to install the resource pack and based pack (rev 91) and then just drop in the lovers with pk re96 to overwrite.

That works too. I shouldn't need to install the ResPack or BasePack since I'm already using/ have used prior versions of PK. :P Just making sure those are the original, and not a latter variant.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts
OP updated.

Ark of Truth

Ark of Truth

Classification Type-0

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts
Ok let me know when the plugins are safe to be packed and I will place them in the package, which is being redone at the moment.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts

Ok let me know when the plugins are safe to be packed and I will place them in the package, which is being redone at the moment.

It will be quite awhile until we are able to test all of the plugins to ensure things are compatible. Will let you know but won't be until probably after Christmas at the earliest.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts
OP updated to reflect new progress and the additional beta testers.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts
Well I "was" making good progress on lovers pay bandit until I got distracted with messing around with lovers creatures meshes. I have never like the shemale creatures that it added so I went through and redid all of them to be males. I am currently testing thing to make sure it works. Then I will go back to working on pay bandit. I am hoping pay bandit will be ready sometime late tonight or early tomorrow for beta testing.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,663 posts
OP updated. Lovers Pay bandit is now uploaded to beta section for testing.