Lovers Plugins Status Thread

Actually, what is really cool about the CS and scripts is that it has a preview feature so you can see the script without actually opening it. Makes things so much quicker to check.

If you use egg translator to change the messages in the scripts you "have" to recompile the script or it breaks. I tried to skate by with bravil underground but it would not work. My beta release it and slave trader all had their scripts broken if you don't recompile after changing the messages. Now with the CS Extender it is as simple as loading the esp and hitting the script pencil icon, then hit recompile all and then save. That is it ... your done.

On the hunt for the borked code output I am still looking. I am pairing down plugins but I am getting more sure that it must be one of the core files (which is really strange as slave trader v91 doesn't do this (at least not that I remember!). My next step is to stop and go back to v91 of slave trader to see if that gets rid of the garbled message. It "may be" that upgrading to rev96 of LPK is the answer to why the text may be garbled .... I will try that if v91 of slave trader fixes thing.

Ah, the joys of troubleshooting. I was not planning on testing out LPK rev96 this early (wanted to finish translating more plugins first) but I really need to figure this out so that I can put stuff out there for folks to experiment with.

I will eyeball the colorizor feature. I am a heavy user of Notepad++.

GOOD NEWS!!!!! I found the source of that damn garbled message! I had hit the console key and noted that lovers stop kill raper was kicking in but dismissed that plugin having anything to do with it. Turns out that IS what the message is from. The only thing bugging me is, I now don't know how long this has been going on. I "do" have a newer version of the plugin from IceCold29 but I haven't yet installed it - now might be a good time to do so - yea?

Anyways the formula is what was bad and thus it was printing out this message at the top left of my screen:

"NPC name" threw out 8.2074E-315 Gold(s) to "NPC\PC name".

Now that I know it was nothing at all to do with slave trader, bravil underground, pay bandit or any of the other mods I have been working on....I am that much closer to having some new updates for folks to test out.

Tomorrow I will work on Finishing translating Lovers Stupid version G. Lovers Stupid is one of my favorite little background plugins. I can't really explain why I like all the little pink headed gals running around or the public masturbation....I guess I just find it all a bit funny with my slightly twisted sense of humor (ok, maybe it is more than just slightly twisted - but who cares right?????). :)

Now that I have wasted most of the day play testing and looking for that error ... I am going to take a break and play that half life conversion Black Mesa. It is damn good!

Peace out!

Greg

HURRAY!!! I decided to skip Black Mesa for the evening and tinker with the scripting of Lovers Stop Kill Raper to see why it was displaying the garbled message. What I discovered is that in translating it the %n which puts the NPC's name in the message was moved around (actually there were two %n and a %g which is the gold amount). In the Japanese version (which worked fine other than the message being in Japanese of course) the code was in a certain order and in all the English translated files I could find it was in a different order. So I switched things back to the order the original Japanese plugin had, reworded the English translation so it made sense and BOOM! it worked! The gold amount was no longer the nonsense stuff that is my above post but rather the correct amount (in this case it was 35 gold).

Now I can go to bed happy that all issues are resolved ..... so far anyway...:)

HURRAY!!! I decided to skip Black Mesa for the evening and tinker with the scripting of Lovers Stop Kill Raper to see why it was displaying the garbled message. What I discovered is that in translating it the %n which puts the NPC's name in the message was moved around (actually there were two %n and a %g which is the gold amount). In the Japanese version (which worked fine other than the message being in Japanese of course) the code was in a certain order and in all the English translated files I could find it was in a different order. So I switched things back to the order the original Japanese plugin had' date=' reworded the English translation so it made sense and BOOM! it worked! The gold amount was no longer the nonsense stuff that is my above post but rather the correct amount (in this case it was 35 gold).

[/quote']

It is good to translate the replaced variable part after it replaces it with the one that individual of AAA and BBB, etc. can be recognized.

The example such as not describing an actual variable has been seen though the substitution sign was added to make the past adjust to the expression of English.

HURRAY!!! I decided to skip Black Mesa for the evening and tinker with the scripting of Lovers Stop Kill Raper to see why it was displaying the garbled message. What I discovered is that in translating it the %n which puts the NPC's name in the message was moved around (actually there were two %n and a %g which is the gold amount). In the Japanese version (which worked fine other than the message being in Japanese of course) the code was in a certain order and in all the English translated files I could find it was in a different order. So I switched things back to the order the original Japanese plugin had' date=' reworded the English translation so it made sense and BOOM! it worked! The gold amount was no longer the nonsense stuff that is my above post but rather the correct amount (in this case it was 35 gold).

[/quote']

Yeah, those variables and supporting text really tripped me up when I started getting into translating. Now when I find it in scripts I translate separately everything before, in between and after them, then stitch it back together till it makes sense.

There's a very new merged LoversCreatures related MOD out in Japanese. I'll edit this post tomorrow or the day after with additional details' date=' I have to locate it, always downloading stuff. I think it will only work with PK Rev 96 (may even be a requirement) as I had issues getting it working on my Rev 94 instance.

[/quote']

Yea, let us know when you find it so I can add it to the queue.

Speaking of versions' date=' revisions and what not. We should, and you may already be addressing this Gregathit, if there are specific matchings of plug-ins to other versions/revisions that too is IMO critical to identify. Some had issues matching up plug-ins to the right Lovers PK versions, and not everyone here wants to move to Rev 96.

[/quote']

That is definitely a large part of what I intend to do. It is my goal to upgrade the base package to rev96, but before doing this I need to determine what will be made obsolete by doing so (if anything is). Once we know that we can either fix those plugins or alert folks who may want to continue using them to remain with a particular version of lovers with PK. I don't ever want to "force" folks to do without a plugin that they may enjoy. Conversely, I don't want to force folks to "have" to use plugins they don't wish to either. I am a strong believer in giving folks a choice, so they can tailor the game and what plugins they select to their particular style.

Once the plugins are translated we can begin the testing to determine if any additional steps need to be taken. I have begun translating things in earnest, so by the end of next week (or before if all goes well), I will have a better handle on what needs to happen to have the most efficient work flow.

Okay so I finally found that new 'merged' LoversCreature related MOD I mentioned earlier. It has to do with the LoversMotionsNT that has become very popular here as of late.

This 'merged' LoversCreature_SexualOrgans 7 + M is identified in the readme for LoversMotionsNT, translated readme:

========================================

LoversMotionsNT Ver1.9 Do not redistribute

Public is also prohibited, such as videos. I'm sorry. (ノ д ·.)

========================================

■ "LoversSetting"

Set to "within 5 to 15 seconds," the time of first stage. Set to "0%" error.

■ "SoundDirectory"

Defines the sound folder in "LoversMotionsNT.esp" provided.

Put an audio file into the following folder.

Data \ Sound \ Fx \ NT \ se

⇒ folder for the sound effect

Data \ Sound \ Fx \ NT \ sperm

⇒ sound folder for ejaculation

■ "ModsRequired"

Are created relative to the "Imperial Race" "Scale 1.0".

□ HG EyeCandy Body

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/15802

□ HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs Hcup Ecup Dcup

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28235

□ Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev90]

http://www.4shared.com/archive/UD1-NXPq/

□ Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev96] Patch

http://www.4shared.com/archive/V9izo2Xo/

□ LoversCreature_SexualOrgans 7 + M

http://up.mnty.net/img/up001866.rar

■ "QuestionAnswer"

Q. All motion is slightly shifted.

Does not match the Imperial Race "" Height "" Weight of "Race" are using A. "is".

□ How to change the "CS" "Height" "Weight"

http://nonokuratyan.blogspot.jp/2012/08/01.html

This LoversCreature_SexualOrgans 7 + M is a merged compilation of:

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans v7.0, LoversCreature_SexualOrgans +, LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_M v0.9

Best I can tell it will

1. Replace ALL LoversCreature_SexualOrgans you currently use.

2. Is made for LPK Rev 96

3. As mentioned above, a requirement for LoversMotionNT

4. As Identified in the readme below it has it's own requirements, mostly, that you either already have the meshes/textures from prior versions, or you need to download them. URLs are provided in the readme. Most intermediate to advanced Lovers users should already have them installed, new users may not.

Translated readme:

[summary]

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans v7.0

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans +

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_M v0.9

Merge these MOD

What I was to unify the Scale of further Creature

[Textures and Meshes Needed

LoversCreature

http://www.4shared.com/archive/QX5UIU6y/ups21502_LoversCreature_201012.html

Differential textures

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Y99DvFML/ups21503_LoversCreature_Textur.html

Pole of the dog

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=310

Pole of the horse

Or HorseDick_fixed2.7z HorseDick_fixed.7z

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

Meshes male

http://up.mnty.net/img/up001729.7z

[Credit]

Like all authors were involved in Lovers with PK

Authors like LoversCreature

Authors like LoversCreature SexualOrgans

Authors like LoversCreature SexualOrgans +

Mr. Chase Roxand

Mr. Justinof

Mr. zzOChinpo03

I tested against a Rev 94 instance and had issues, but that may in fact have been my fault and not the MOD's. I'm also not planning on staying with 94 much longer, it was mostly for testing purposes.

So I would venture a guess and say this needs to go in the Rev 96 ONLY category.

looking at the japanese list i see there are a couple missing

upgrades:

TamagoClub.esm v1.15c http://www.4shared.com/archive/vxF1WnOf/TamagoClub115c.html

HiyokoClub.esm v1.10a http://www.4shared.com/archive/7LfO7Z6O/HiyokoClub110a.html

sorry I can't really find anything useful in the readme on what's updated outside of a few new commands in Tamago

also:

HiyokoGenetics v1.00 http://www.4shared.com/archive/cXWEhzD6/HiyokoGenetics.html

there could be more on the site http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7 those just happened to be the ones that I noticed

Well, my forward progress has slowed greatly as real life introduced a bunch of hurdles the past 2 days. Today and the weekend should hopefully get me back on track. If things go really well I may even have some versions for folks to test.

Thanks for the Tamago Club notes. At the present time I am not planning on doing any Tamogo Club translations. My first priority is getting the LPK plugins and then the rev 96 and testing it against all the updated and current plugins on the site.

When all that is 100% complete, then and only then will I start taking a look at the pregnancy mods. There are just too many of them and they add too many different variables to properly test things.

However don't let that stop you from posting links to updates that you see! I will make a separate section for Tamago Club plugins as part of Phase two of the site update.

Cheers,

Greg

EDIT: 10-14 Update

I have almost completed a first pass with lovers stupid. While that is good news in an of itself. The plugin is in sad shape. There is a freaking ton of dialogue in this plugin and much of it is going to have to get "winged" as it is mostly Japanese slang. What this means is that I will have to play it a bit and note odd stuff (I guessed on may area's) and then make a second pass with both the CS and Egg to get it right. Unfortunately I "may" be starting a new job so my free time may be a bit limited for a week or so. I will still make progress but instead of 2-4 hours of work in the evenings I may only be able to spend 1 hour. I am shooting to have playable beta's for the following mods sometime Saturday:

Lovers Stupid v1.06G - fixed tons of dialogue and translated the new stuff

Lovers Slave Trader 1.0 - scripts fixed and ini machine translated

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP 119b - nothing new just cleaned a bit of dialogue

Lovers Rape Slave - cleaned some dialogue up

Lovers Slave Play - cleaned some dialogue up

Lovers Aphrodisia 2.5 (includes and updated HUD esp)

Lovers Paybandit 1.4 - some clean up in dialogue

Lovers Skirt Flipper 1.01C - cleaned a bit of dialogue

Bravil Underground (nothing new here just got rid of the gibberish in a few messages)

Lovers Stop Kill Raper 1.10 - fixed a broken script and cleaned a bit of dialogue

Lovers Stop Sweet Death 1.02 - cleaned a bit of dialogue

Unless something strange happens I won't have time to mess with lovers with PK rev 96 until next weekend at the very earliest. I will begin play testing with it at that time and seeing what plugins will work with it and if it is possible to upgrade our base package for the site. It will take me at minimum of a week (perhaps two) to properly test all the plugin on the site (many of which I don't normally use so it will take me longer to check them to make sure they are properly working). Once I have begun testing rev96 I will put out a call for folks to help me test things to speed up the process. After rev96 testing is complete I will then tackle any remaining lovers plugins that are out there and start working on any new ones that come up between now and then.

Cheers,

Greg

Well, scratch my doom and gloom last! I managed to kick some of this shit into overdrive (man I was hoping this would happen but not really expecting it). I made massive progress and am starting in on PK rev 96 today. If things continue to go as well as they did today, we could be looking at a some beta versions well before the weekend. Wish me luck!! :)

Ok, back to doom and gloom. I am trying to do too much too quickly and things are just going to shit with the testing. I am scaling back to the core lovers plugins with just the bare minimum to test each plugin and will slowly work through this. I am getting crashes all over the place from what was an extremely stable game and it is impossible to figure out which lovers plugin is causing it.

Unless I get some break through it may be some time before I am able to release anything. Sorry. Tried to ram rod things through but it didn't work so I am back to the slow but sure one step at a time method.

Ok' date=' back to doom and gloom. I am trying to do too much too quickly and things are just going to shit with the testing. I am scaling back to the core lovers plugins with just the bare minimum to test each plugin and will slowly work through this. I am getting crashes all over the place from what was an extremely stable game and it is impossible to figure out which lovers plugin is causing it.

Unless I get some break through it may be some time before I am able to release anything. Sorry. Tried to ram rod things through but it didn't work so I am back to the slow but sure one step at a time method.

[/quote']

Post a list of exactly what you've got set up as your 'core'. I went fairly deep for a while there with 96, but reverted back to 94 to try and track down some issues, as I believe that is where and when the differences occurred. Also keep in mind Donkey did have to release modified versions of some non-core Lovers MODs for 94, so it may be the same needs to done for 96 now; maybe just some tweaks here and there.

Oh it is much worse than that! I was still using rev91 to test out the plugins and had tons of issues.

There is a remote chance that some of the new plugins 'may' require rev 96 but I have too many variables at the present time going to pin things down...thus I am going to a clean lovers install to start over.

I was trying to test all of this at the same time (tried to bet the farm):

Oblivion.esm

Kaleah.esm

Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esm

CyrodiilUpgradeResourcePack.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

CURP_Controller.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm

Toaster Says Share v3.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

BreakUndies.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Better Cities Resources.esm

Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Idle Dialogue.esp

Arena_Ring_V2.esp

Living Economy.esp

Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

Map Marker Overhaul.esp

Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

superSP_fatigue_restore_ring.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

OOO-Map_Markers_Stock.esp

OOO-No_Guild_Ownership.esp

KvatchAftermath.esp

KnightlyArmory.esp

Ivellon.esp

TalosBridgeGateHouse.esp

300_KillTheDB.esp

Hentai Mania.esp

TEC_4ERA_Dialog_Filter.esp

Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood.esp

Oblivion Gate Standard 1_2.esp

WSL_Redone.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Origin of the Mages Guild.esp

HoarfrostCastle.esp

Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp

ElsweyrAnequina.esp

Walkabout.esp

Rascals Rest Cave.esp

ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts.esp

ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts - OOO FCOM patch by Xtudo.esp

FightersGuildContracts.esp

Dremora Churl Addon.esp

Oblivifall - Ambiant Dungeon SFX.esp

P1DKeyChainSI Merged.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Ayelid Shrine.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Skyrim Outpost HGEC.esp

Oblivion Gate Closer Spell V2.esp

RestoreAllAttributesSpell.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

zzEstrus.esp

SetEssentialActors.esp

SetBody.esp

AinmhiRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

From2ch Lives.esp

F2L_FaceChange.esp

Ta22's 01Army.esp

117NPCs.esp

From2ch Lives Boss.esp

F2LHideRaces.esp

F2LAddon_MSElves.esp

FutaPriory.esp

F2LMiqoteAddon.esp

DKImperials.esp

CompanionshipRing.esp

KW-AlliesPlayNicer.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

ZUAmberMadnessOverhaul.esp

ZUSIO-Map MarkerOverhaul SI-patch.esp

SMYB Female Only.esp

Smarter Bandits.esp

Nitiren's Genji Armor2.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversStopSweetDeath.esp

LoversStopKillRaper.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

Ahtata Arquamer female got hair.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

zBUArmors.esp

Better Cities .esp

Better Imperial City.esp

Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp

Better Imperial City - OMG.esp

Better Cities Full.esp

Better Cities - Knightly Armory.esp

Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp

Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp

Alternative Start for Better Cities Fix.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

xeosp++.esp

xeosp++ Vwalk.esp

All red plugins are new versions (or contain fixed scripts).

With all of those going I experience CTD's all over the place as folks had sex inside the Talos District and several others. I had spaz outs with nude body meshes (like the wrong skeleton was being used) and all sorts of other oddities. I also had numerous BEX (OBSE) crashes.

I was pulling my hair out so I got desperate and switched to this bare minimum setup for lovers:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

All other non lovers files were still active. All of the issues and crashes went away. So somewhere in the mass of lovers plugins I 'had' running is the culprit(s). Whether it is one of the new upgrades, or fixed scripts ones, or an older plugin that conflicts with things is unknown. To minimize my variables I am going to completely remove all lovers stuff and start over.

What I am torn over is whether I should use rev91 or rev96 to do this. Half of me wants to stick with rev91 as I know it works. Half of me wants to bite the bullet and move to rev96 to see if I can make it work.

I am leaning towards just going to rev96 and toughing it out but I am going to sleep on it and see how I feel tomorrow. I am open to other opinions as I can't seem to make up my mind at the moment.

Well here's my opinion gregathit. Why are we trying to support that many MODs for something like rev91? Personally I think it's insane.

I mean, look at the posts lately. Members are moving forward due to wanting things like MotionsNT and others that actually require rev96, which IS better.

Also what did Ark of Truth settle on for his 'complete' package?

I can agree that we don't want to force members to rev96, but at some point we also don't want to have to support old versions any more so we can evolve and move forward. Me? I'd test against maybe rev93 (don't know if that one was stable or not, I didn't stay there very long) and Rev96, but again that's just me and my honest opinion.

And seriously G' are you a masochist? I would never have that many MODs together in one Oblivion test instance. Maybe at the very end of testing, after I've tested smaller groups, then built it up to something that complex over time. My 'core' test setup is even smaller than what you have towards the end.

Take a break and regroup, it'll all be here tomorrow.

Well here's my opinion gregathit. Why are we trying to support that many MODs for something like rev91? Personally I think it's insane.

I mean' date=' look at the posts lately. Members are moving forward due to wanting things like MotionsNT and others that actually require rev96, which IS better.

Also what did Ark of Truth settle on for his 'complete' package?

I can agree that we don't want to force members to rev96, but at some point we also don't want to have to support old versions any more so we can evolve and move forward. Me? I'd test against maybe rev93 (don't know if that one was stable or not, I didn't stay there very long) and Rev96, but again that's just me and my honest opinion.

And seriously G' are you a masochist? I would never have that many MODs together in one Oblivion test instance. Maybe at the very end of testing, after I've tested smaller groups, then built it up to something that complex over time. My 'core' test setup is even smaller than what you have towards the end.

Take a break and regroup, it'll all be here tomorrow.

[/quote']

Well, the only reason I bothered testing with rev91 is that we know for the most part what does and does not work with it (leaving the updates aside for the moment). Rev91 is stable as heck and I thought that would make an excellent testing platform.

Now that I have had some coffee and a chance to think about it I am going to move to rev96 since that is the end goal anyway, I might as well start with that and move forward. I am going to skip over rev93\rev94 as they are just time wasters for the most part. Once we figure out what doesn't work with rev96 (if anything) then we can either fix those plugins or figure out which version of lovers will work with them so we can let folks know.

As to why I tried going after that many at one time, well I was testing them as I went in a limited fashion but enabling them one at a time to make sure the game started and looking for error reports in the console and all that good stuff. However, actually playing the mod takes time and I was still busy translating\recompiling at up to that point. I had zero conflicts, so I thought I might just get "lucky". It was worth attempting for no other reason than "if" it had worked it would have gotten folks the plugins tons quicker.

Sadly that didn't fly, so I am going back to a normal testing procedure of the bare minimum to get each plugin working and then after confirming that they work independently, slowly adding to the mix in different combo's to see what breaks what (if anything) and in what combination. As you are aware, this will take 3 to 5 times as long to accomplish. It will be thorough as hell, but painfully slow. :(

EDIT: I honestly don't know what is in Ark's package, nor do I really care. While AIO's are "handy", no one has thoroughly tested this stuff to the level that I am about to (that I have ever seen proof of) so it isn't really relevant. It would take more time to figure out what all Ark stuck in there than it is worth. Most AIO's don't give you choice on which version of RaperS you may want (as just one example) and so on, and so forth, so I just am not willing to bite on them.

Okay, sounds like you have a plan. And so what if it takes longer, what's the rush?

And now that I know that Ark's 'package' isn't a factor I can nix it on my end as well.

Once we figure out what doesn't work with rev96 (if anything) then we can either fix those plugins or figure out which version of lovers will work with them so we can let folks know.

Totally agree with this approach. I also think you'll find that most stuff does work with rev96, as long as you are using some version of Wrye Bash and a bash patch. Part of what I think contributed to the 'it's not working with rev96' complaints is one, the many variants of MODs and two, the refusal by many to move up to using Wrye Bash. It's not freakin' rocket surgery, it just takes a bit of reading, learning through trial and error.

I think this too needs to be a factor in what will be supported going forward; those that use BOSS+manual adjustments, OBMM ONLY and those that use BOSS+manual adjustments, OBMM AND Wrye together.

Any way that's my 2 cents worth...

Agreed on all points Varenne. After I finish the testing I intend to put together something to ease folks into Wyre - that or point them at existing write ups and let them know that if they want sex in oblivion ..... then they had best be prepared to do a bit of reading first!

I was not really so much trying to rush, but rather just trying to build on the momentum I had. It is easy to get bogged down as you well know. However since the hail mary failed, I will just stick to normal testing procedure and whittle away at it. :) In the end that is probably the best thing anyway as it will be more thorough.

Agreed on all points Varenne. After I finish the testing I intend to put together something to ease folks into Wyre - that or point them at existing write ups and let them know that if they want sex in oblivion ..... then they had best be prepared to do a bit of reading first!

I was not really so much trying to rush' date=' but rather just trying to build on the momentum I had. It is easy to get bogged down as you well know. However since the hail mary failed, I will just stick to normal testing procedure and whittle away at it. :) In the end that is probably the best thing anyway as it will be more thorough.

[/quote']

Well I'd like to take point on the Wrye piece, you already have enough on your plate, IMO. Besides, I more than likely read faster than most here anyways. Hopefully though we can figure out this LL UI - Firefox issue as that would really slow me down on writing up a compendium on 'everything Wrye'.

Not sure this is the right place to put it, but I figured asking in the general thread was better than making yet another 1 question threads that there's already plenty of, as I suppose it is on the matter of plugins.

Anyway, I'm curious about whatever happened to the Loverssetvoice that used to be a part of the Lovers main plugin(To be more precise, while using the "Detect Sexual Experience" or whatever it was called, in the old lovers versions, you were able to set the sex voice of NPCs). Now I've not used companions(Hence I didn't notice the change) for a very long time, but with Slave trade and Bravil underground being too good to ignore, I just recently started using companions once more, and I find myself unable to change any NPC's sex voice with the recent Lovers versions. I'm curious whether this might be an error from my part, or whethr the feature has actually been removed.

I've tried searching around the website for any information on the matter, but unable to find anything - If anyone got anything they'd be willing to share I'd be eternally grateful.

Under the sexual exploits spell there is an option to pick your voice. For females several options are included but males only have the one unless you find and install a new set.

Well, it's quite peculiar actually. Because that's the way I remember it, but currently I can only see the sexual experience list, and it ends with an "OK",

IE:

NPC Name

Number of sex XX(X with PC)

Numer of Raped XX(X with PC)

Number of Rape XX(X with PC)

OK

Or something like that.

I think I'll try playing around a little with the various versions, and see what comes up.

Anyhow, thanks for the quick response.

EDIT: Alright, so after downloading the Rev96 version, It seems that I've got the voice selection option again. Not sure what it was all about, but mystery solved I suppose.

LoversSexKariBurne 1.00g

Cross posting the following here and in thread here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10620

I wanted to review this for functionality so I did so tonight.

One minor bug. If you have LoversSSP and engage in H with the raper NPC he has no Greeting for it, so don't engage him in H!

Could possibly be fixed by adding greetings?

Made it to the camp, will continue testing casually through normal game play. (The two NPCs added by this MOD are kind of fugly, no? If I actually keep this active I'd look to change that. I'm actually looking to maybe change the raper to a creature NPC, maybe a canine...)

Rev96 of lovers with PK is finally ready for beta testing (I hope!!!).

You can get it here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12898

Please leave any feedback\bug reports in that thread and NOT this one.

Thanks' date='

Greg

[/quote']

In light of this new Beta version I removed the alpha translation download on my old post and left a note pointing to the new one.

That probably is best to avoid confusion. While most folks "should" realize that beta follows alpha you just can't count on it. :P

Rev96 of lovers with PK is finally ready for beta testing (I hope!!!).

You can get it here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12898

Please leave any feedback\bug reports in that thread and NOT this one.

Thanks' date='

Greg

[/quote']

In light of this new Beta version I removed the alpha translation download on my old post and left a note pointing to the new one.

That probably is best to avoid confusion. While most folks "should" realize that beta follows alpha you just can't count on it. :P

Aye, at least we're referring to them now as such, so hopefully they will catch on.

I've been looking forward to moving back 'up' to rev96, now looks like a good time to do so. I'll need to do some cleanup first though, way too many MODs right now to accurately test this.