What's your current mood?

I feel like I have some goals in my life that I must finish. One of them is making this goddamn chocolate elf face' date=' argh. A bit tired and petulant.

[/quote']

Oh, the Choco Elf issue that is driving crazy the guys at Hongfire :P

I while back I decided that rather than fight forever with the face gen I would just do chocolate skins for any race that made easier to have pretty faces :P

You mean the neck seam ?? have you tried to reset your face first before starting to make changes ??? Also check your options screen if large textures is set and not medium or small.

Nah, I mean. You can see the difference between face textures on the pictures. The ryu44's one is prettier, smoother and is really in the color of chocolate. Mine look a bit brown-silver. Dunno what I've screwed up. Maybe I haven't installed something (would appreciate some kind of order in which I should install all the stuff so it works in 100%).

Besides, could you move these posts to my topic about the Construction Set? I hate to see how I've spoiled Nightwynd's lovely thread. :P

Nah' date=' I mean. You can see the difference between face textures on the pictures. The ryu44's one is prettier, smoother and is really in the color of chocolate. Mine look a bit brown-silver. Dunno what I've screwed up. Maybe I haven't installed something (would appreciate some kind of order in which I should install all the stuff so it works in 100%).

Besides, could you move these posts to my topic about the Construction Set? I hate to see how I've spoiled Nightwynd's lovely thread. :P

[/quote']

you can make the face darker. just click on face in your character screen then click on tone then on skin how is your current skin shade dark/light set to ??? if you scroll to the left it should make it darker. if it is more on the right then skin will turn more greyish.

I had the face texturing disabled. I enabled it and good heavens, was that a shock! All my characters look like albinos and the only way I can set the normal skin tone is to keep the default face which I can get by resetting everything. Could somebody post me their character picture? I'd like to see if your characters have similar textures to ryu44's.

Highly irritated. To the point where I could look for a grassy knoll and wait for a motorcade.

The US Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Westboro Baptist Church. Allowing these hate mongers to continue to spread their vomitus. (Google them up, if you've never heard of them.. It WILL piss you off too!)

Now I am pissed because of that news. WBC are nothing but hate mongers with no redeemable... well anything really. They picket funerals of dead soldiers... hell, they even picketed the funeral of a little girl who died in the Arizona shootings.

They're horrible people. Plain and simple. They're so bad, the goddamn Klu Klux Klan denounced their actions as "far too extreme".

Not to derail the thread too much...

Highly irritated. To the point where I could look for a grassy knoll and wait for a motorcade.

The US Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Westboro Baptist Church. Allowing these hate mongers to continue to spread their vomitus. (Google them up' date=' if you've never heard of them.. It WILL piss you off too!)

[/quote']

I agree that what these people (Westboro Baptist Church) are doing during funerals is wrong to put it lightly.

At the same time, I also agree with the decision of the Supreme Court regarding freedom of speech...

But, you can't really tell the Westboro cult members not to say what they are spewing because you or someone else disagrees.

I support the first amendment wholeheartedly.

Without such a right, the US wouldn't be the US in that respect.

I think there should be stipulations to the distance of where they use their freedom of speech to not infringe upon people in mourning such as at funerals.

I'm not a lawmaker nor a judge, so my opinion is moot as far as changing anything about this.

Back to the subject of this thread...

I'm in a good mood, re-modding Oblivion after a new install and currently looking forward to trying out the new lovers translations.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...