Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Latest Version: 3.5.9
- Submitted: Dec 15 2013 02:34 PM
- Last Updated: Jun 04 2017 07:20 PM
- File Size: 91.13MB
- Views: 1351911
- Downloads: 637,674
- Requires: Death Alternative, SexLab, Devious Devices Integration ... and their required mods.
- Special Edition Compatible : No
Download SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) (2017-06-04) 3.5.980 Votes
Death Domination Submission Slave Master Slavery
Enslavement is Death.
Sanguine's Debauchery is a mod that subjects the player to enslavement as an alternative to death. Being enslaved by the opponents that defeat you in combat offers the player interesting story tangents and, above all, a continuous narrative in place of death and a reload screen.
SD+ adds a number of new quests, sub-quests, and features that will expand and diversify your game. If you're looking for a mod that allows you new possibilities when you're defeated in combat (more than just "Oh, crap!", Ragdoll, Loading Screen), and especially if you've been looking for a way to have your favorite PC enslaved by all those nasty baddies running around in Skyrim, then Sanguine's Debauchery is the mod for you!
Background story - Sanguine is an odd and unpredictable fellow. He is one of the few Daedra to be found frequently visiting Tamriel in person. In his wandering the mortal realm, he tends to take an interest in...playthings. The fate of one mortal in particular is irresistible to him. This mortal, this Dragonborn, draws him like a moth to a flame. By retrieving the Dragonborn from the threshold of death, Sanguine is free to apply certain conditions in exchange for his generosity. The Dragonborn as a toy. The Dragonborn an irrestible object of lust? The Dragonborn...a slave? For Sanguine, the possibilities are endless, and the debauchery has just begun.
Be sure to look at the requirements and known issues below.
For details on gameplay mechanics and all of the features available in Sanguine's Debauchery, see :ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Sanguine's Debauchery was originally developed by @jbezorg
Many thanks to him for letting me build on his original mod and to jonjonzz, AwfulArchDemon, Ashra XIII, aelie, battenK for feedback during testing (and many others who contributed ideas and suggestions in the forum thread).
Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life developed by BralorMarr
From the original SD page:
Thanks to b3lisario, Calyps, Gatti, MasterChris, Nalim, Youiko, Zaria, ZaZ
Animations Licensed From Mini Lovers 0.2.3
MiniLovers0.2.3 license.pdf - The original untranslated version of this license.
Dance Animations - Dance Modder Resource by Umpa
German version (2.0) - Verodor
Manual and FAQ - GrayElephant
Dialogues - skoalbite and Content Consumer
SlaveTats racial overrides - groovus, crudo, corintio, eric23123
Falmer bindings - from Falmer Bikini Armor
If you want to contribute, help is needed in:
- testing issues in the list and reporting new issues
- updating the wiki to the new version (including screenshots)
- providing code fixes using the github repository ( https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus).
Remember to make copies of your save game BEFORE you install and enable this mod.
SD+ is a standalone version with a packaged .bsa file. You do not need SD1 installed for this to work.
Upgrading from previous versions of SD+ should be possible. Before upgrading it's wisest to make sure you have a save where the PC isn't enslaved, in the Dreamworld, or in the midst of the Flowering Spriggan quest. If you have SD+ 1.16 or earlier installed, make sure you install Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life before installing SD+ 2.0.
SexLab V1.62+ and its requirements:
- SKSE (V1.7.3)
- SkyUI (latest)
- Fores New Idles in Skyrim (Latest version. The spells add-on is not required.)
SexLab Dialogues - needed to augment slavery options when talking to your master.
Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life ( version 7.0 or above, of Death Alternative) is not required anymore but it is needed if you want defeat and death related triggers (required if you want compatibility with SexLab Defeat). You can play SD+ without it as long as you use the Surrender key to submit when you want or using compatible mods such as Simple Slavery.
A custom body replacer - CBBE BBP by Caliente or any of the UNP body replacers are supported (not required unless you care about the custom textures added by the whip in SD+)
A custom skeleton - Custom Skeleton Replacers by Skulltyrant; Perfect 3-2 Skeleton by Ning; or XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32 (needed for better support of ragdoll effects)
Fuz Ro D'oh - for silent dialogues
If you are upgrading - READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT VERSION 3.5.3
Mods using SD+ events:
These mods are not required but I am using some of them to test SD+ and improve the whole experience.
Custom slave outfit
You can customize the default prisoner outfit provided by your Master (follow the instructions in the MCM menu). You can also just wear any kind of clothing in your master's inventory or found around you.
Default slave outfits for each level are provided by Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer by Killer Keo - http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/3654/?
DLC and Add-ins - SDpatch - frostfall.esp
The file on the Download page labelled "SDPlus30Addons" includes the .esp and .bsa files necessary to make SD+ compatible with Frostfall. Drop the necessary files (aka, the ones matching the add-ons you use) into your data folder and go get yourself into trouble. Only install this file if you are using Frostfall 3.0 or above.
SD Customization Addons is an experimental addon that Content Consumer worked on to allow two types of customizations for SD+:
- add more races from the DLC mods as creature masters
- allow customization of slavery items between metal, leather and items from ZAP
There are a few changes and notes:
UPGRADING THE FILES
After many tests and updates, SD+ works better on brand new games (where Sanguine Debauchery is activated through MCM).
Regarding updates - since many people reported issues with the uninstall option from MCM, my recommendation for updating the files is to make sure you are not enslaved or wearing the spriggan host and just copy the files over.
If that creates issues, go back to your save before the upgrade and try the uninstallation option in MCM (also making sure you are not enslaved in any way).
Either way, given the current state of the scripts, I am still not recommending SD+ for any serious, 100+ hours save games... or you may be sorry later. Keep it for casual gameplay on test games or new characters. You can still run SD with the patch installed on top of a running game, but you may end up with missing scenes (dance, punishments) and spam in your Papyrus log (because of scripts baked into your game).
Eventually, I am hoping we can come up with a better way to upgrade the script and restart key quests so that they take the new scripts into account. Until then, it is better to use SD+ on new save games.
------ KNOWN ISSUES
See a full list of known issues here:
Use drop down filters on that page or click on tags to view groups of issues such as 'Enslavement quest' or 'Spriggan quest' only.
-See this list of filtered compatibility issues: https://github.com/M.../Compatibility
Any mod that alters vanilla factions. If you use a mod that significantly alters vanilla factions, it may cause SD+ to fail to recognize the attacker as being a member of an eligible slaver faction.
Any mod that actively manipulates the player's health during combat ( e.g. auto healing ) may make it difficult to trigger the enslavement events.
SD Patches from Inte is NOT compatible with this version of SD+.
It must be disabled and all scripts starting with _sd removed from your scripts folder if you want to use this version of SD+.
What's New in Version 3.5.9 (See full changelog)
- - Added: Reset master monitoring slave status on slave transfer enhancement
- - Added: Various cosmetic tweaks to dream world npcs
- - Added: Make sex from Resist option optional after enslavement attack from creatures enhancement
- - Added: Auto-equip items received from the master's inventory enhancement
- - Added: Replace multiple travel package with one package plus quest alias enhancement
- - Added: Reduce impact of hourly allowance reduction at higher slavery levels enhancement
- - Added: Find solution when master inventory is full enhancement
- - Added: Disable Bounty hunter side quest for now Compatibility enhancement
- - Added: Tweak master monitoring/searching states enhancement
- - Added: Make SexlabForbiddenActors part of the faction exclusion list by default enhancement
- - Added: Only transfer player items away if player is enslaved after killing master enhancement
- - Added: Make the 'no enslavement' faction a StorageUtil FORM list enhancement
- - Added: Add more daedric feel to Dreamworld and Shrine
- - Fixed: Enslavement breaks dreamworld visits OnSleep events
- - Fixed: Stack dump spam in error log after 'OnHit' events from attack by spells (fire,frost,spark)
- - Fixed: Spectral devices won't clear properly from court wizard
- - Fixed: Change of dreamworld on sleep is not initialized correctly
- - Fixed: Missing dialogues with master on Falmer enslavement
- - Fixed: Make sure quest checkboxes still work for Gold wicked/Train run/Coveted
- - Fixed: Slavery exposure rises too quickly
- 3,710 Total Files
- 164 Total Categories
- 1,227 Total Authors
- 61,799,505 Total Downloads
- Gurl Latest File
- Babzero Latest Submitter