Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 05 2013 05:41 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 29 2015 02:34 PM
- File Size: 17.51MB
- Views: 242672
- Downloads: 165,375
- Requires: NVSE, NX_Extender, SexoutNG, Sexout Common Resources, SexoutSpunk
Download Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy 20151218.125 Votes
SexoutNG Sexout Pregnancy New Vegas Fallout SCR
Welcome to PregnancyV3
It works for Female Players, the MCM setting allows it to also work for just the Player, Player & Female Companions or Female Companions and Female NPC's, though be careful not to over use this as it could become a lag fest if too many NPC's are running fertility scripts. You can use the MCM sliders to select who can be fertile male and female. MCM sliders also select if Creatures & Bots can cause pregnancy.
Pregnancy swaps the outfits worn to ones of various stages P1-P7,P1-P4 being normal human pregnancies, most outfits only have up to P3, some outfits like metal armor or power armor don't stretch and have to be crafted or brought. Some outfits may even tear at larger sizes too. The outfit will usually be Vanilla/Type3Cali, there are a handful of T3M and BnB versions of outfit meshes that will be used if the player or NPC bodytype in SCR is set to BnB or T3M. There are nude pregnant bodysuit meashes for T3Calie, BnB & T3M only.
Pregnancy has MCM options for Fertility adjustment, Male Pregnancy (Player only), any creature you can intitate sex with, Android race pregnancy (ARES), Menstruation (no visible effects), Pregnancy speed & Offspring Race Chances.
Pregnancy does not cause sex to occur, it just detects sex occurring from other Sexout mods.
If you are new to this, make sure everything else in Sexout works ok before adding this. Get something basic like SexoutSex or SexoutSexLite working first. Don't install 30 plugins at once without knowing what they do or how they work, hit go and then not know what is causing the problem and start reporting issues in the wrong mod threads, there are a heap of old dead plugins on Lovers Lab that are for old Sexout or just too many versions behind current SexoutNG & SCR to work
Also note this is a complex mod, as there are scripts running on each offspring to grow them and adding fertility/pregnancy to random NPC's may cause lag & freezing depending on how many and how good your computer is, I can't do anything about that, it's just an computer/engine limitation, if you want to get a specific NPC pregnant turn on Female NPC pregnancy before sex then set it back again afterwards and that will allow the fertility tokens to be added then and continue to work. Also consider killing or selling Offspring if you have too many. This mod will grind your game to nearly a halt & cause stuttering and all sorts of issues if Pregnancy is used on everyone or you have a lot of OffSpring.
What I have done is split the management of offspring from SexoutPregnancy into it's own ESM. So Pregnancy only plops an egg or baby into the cold cruel world. From birth onwards Offspring manages the growth of the eggs/babies/pups/young/mature Offspring. The growth speeds and follower options are still adjusted in the Pregnancy MCM menu.
This means other modders have the option to do their own offspring handling for behaviour etc. Or this now gives the option to completely replace Offspring with their own mod. The Offspring eggs, creatures and children etc remain in SCR so this shouldn't effect any mods using them. SexoutOffspring only contains the control scripting and behaviour package stuff. So if you don't install this, or another OffSpring replacement, Offspring will still be born but will not grow or do anything except random sandbox behaviour. Eggs will not hatch. Larve will not grow.
I have made a few improvements to the follower control aspect, but don't have a lot of interest in doing much more with this other than bug fixes.
SexoutOffspring requires SCR and Pregnancy versions of the same date or later
SexoutOffspring needs to be below SCR & SexoutPregnancy in Load Order so Load Order is:
Never merge/bash Sexout mods, I can guarantee failures in all my mods if you try this.
The data file contains some of the Baby Assets you will need.
[size=4]NVSE Latest beta
NX_Extender Latest version
SexoutNG Latest version
Sexout Common Resources (SCR) same date or later
SexoutSpunk Latest Version
Pregnancy requires SCR, SexoutSharedResources (SSR) conflicts with SCR, so you can't use it with Pregnancy.
Make sure you go to EvilRunner & User29's Maternity clothes threads and get the latest clothing files too.
You also need MCM to change any settings.
Full List & Download links are in the second post of the Support Topic
Please use the Support Topic Button on the right for more information, support & beta versions. The beta should only be used by experienced users and issues with it reported in it's support thread. The second post here contains more information and link for the beta version containing technical stuff where modders can request new features.
You will also need to download the Maternity clothing packs listed in the 2nd Post if you want to use those outfits in Plugins or SexoutStore.
Also remember when you update this it may change itself in your load order, use the following Load order or it will crash your game:
The file version is in YYYYMMDD.x format, eg 20120122.2 = 2012-01-22 Version2.
When reporting issues please state what version of SCR & Pregnancy you are using.
The Torrent isn't necessary, it's just an alternative download for the data pack, not the esm.
I have no problems with anyone translating this to FO3 or other Languages, just give me credit and link back to LoversLab
Russian Translation: http://gamesource.ru...indpost&p=51428
The players nude body is blocked from swapping to the pregnant version during sex, this is a software limitation to do with the camera, if the players body tries to swap bodies during sex it will result in a invisible body, NPC's will swap ok. So strip off before starting sex if you want to see a baby bump.
Link to Download OP: http://www.loverslab...egas-pregnancy/
What's New in Version 20151218.1 (See full changelog)
- Update 20151218.1:
- Fix for potential rounding error in Birthing duration if set to less than 100%
- Completed adding Ova for Rats, MoleRats, Raven, Brahmin, BigHorners, NightStalkers & YaoGuai for possible use in human subjects, may work on animals too but never tried it and there aren't any animations anyway.
- Update 20151120.1:
- Fix to a couple of missing gestating tokens in Preg token formlist
- Added more debugging to UDFBellyCalc script
- Update 20151013.1:
- Added pregnancy buff/debuff for most creature types.
- Update 20150920.1:
- Fixes to Female Aliens, Trogs & Tunnellers
- Fixes to Offspring scripts still looking for redundant 00SexoutActor tokens
- Update 20150917.1:
- Fix for NX "iBirthCount" resetting
- Fixes to scripts crashing due toremoved 00SexoutActor tokens
- Update 20150829.2:
- Fixes to swapping of white Dragon girl outfits
- Update 20150807.1:
- Fix for boobs on ChildOffspring caused by added adult underwear
- Fix for some AdultOffspring lacking underwear
- Update 20150804.2:
- Adjustments to Miscarriage and Abortion so 0% slider means 0% other than for BunX/BunAway modifiers
- Disabled Miscarriage/Mutation checks for Dead Fetus because it's dead Jim, it's dead.
- Update 20150804.1:
- Updated Version number checking for NVSE, SexoutNG & SexoutBreeder
- Update 20150715.1:
- Version number updates only
- Update 20150713.3:
- Added extra debugging messages for stop and start of animations in birthing
- Added extra fertility reset to .0001 at removal of pregnancies
- Added Pregnancy settings to debug.txt when its activated.
- Update 20150713.2:
- Adjustment to increase minimum amount of FertEz in the actors system required for fertility to reset.
- Update 20150713.1:
- Added debug message to show birth exhaustion locking out fertility
- Update 20150710.1:
- Reduced factor of semen conversion of eggs/larve by 20
- Requires Odessa's SexoutNG beta 94.4 or later
- Requires SCR 20150715.1 or later
- Requires PregData 20131126.1 or later
- 2,321 Total Files
- 157 Total Categories
- 839 Total Authors
- 32,567,529 Total Downloads
- HS Valentine's 2016 Latest File
- Happysparkles Latest Submitter