Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Latest Version: 1.1
- Submitted: Oct 25 2016 09:33 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 11 2016 05:44 PM
- File Size: 151.46KB
- Views: 6715
- Downloads: 160
Download Expanded Greetings 1.1
dialogue patch fix npc greetings
This mod will allow NPCs to recognize all of the player character's talents and make the skill-based dialogue greetings (such as "you're a sneaky looking sort" and "look at the muscles on you!") less redundant once the player has reached high levels.
The reason these dialogue lines may have never been spoken depends on what order the playable character's skills increased throughout the game. Eventually, once most/all skills have been maxed, the dialogue gets "stuck" at the top of the dialogue tree.
The only modifications are the conditions that regulate how an NPC greets the playable character. Not only does this expand talent-based greetings, but also recover the generic "hello" greetings that are lost as the character becomes more powerful and famous/infamous.
Testing the Mod
- Make sure the playable character has at least two attributes that are 70+ or two skills that are 70+. Otherwise, effects will not be experienced until later.
- Go up to NPCs (Imperial City Market will have the most during the day). They will usually greet the player with a generic "hello" dialogue line but other times they will comment on the player's skills.
What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)
- FIXED –"Destruction" skill conditions to reflect missing line recordings (UOP fix)
- 3,929 Total Files
- 164 Total Categories
- 1,302 Total Authors
- 69,417,979 Total Downloads
- [Starbound] Aphrodite's Bow Latest File
- Loxodon Latest Submitter