Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Latest Version: 4.0R
- Submitted: Nov 22 2014 06:55 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 08 2016 07:22 PM
- File Size: 11.48KB
- Views: 81722
- Downloads: 11,834
- Requires: MFG Console, SKSE 1.7.1+ , UI Extensions, SKYUI
Download F.E.P. (Facial Expressions Project) 4.0R3 Votes
fep facial expressions face emotion SKSE Mfg Console
F.E.P (Facial Expressions Project)
What is this?
This mod allows you to select facial expressions using an easy-to-use menu, and apply them to your character and NPCs.
This project was made for gathering Mfg facial expression presets from all over the web to be used in a single mod for screenshot taking.
How is it used?
If you're familiar with Halo's Poser, this mod functions very similar to that--except for faces.
After installation, an item named "zz Expression Ring" will be added to your inventory when the game starts. When you equip this ring, it brings up a menu with several options that are explained in-game.
In addition to that, two new spells will be added to your spells list; "zz Npc Expressions (S)" and "zz Npc Expressions (P)". These spells allow you to manipulate the expressions any humanoid NPC.
100+ Different categorized facial presets
Most of the presets in this mod are suited for female characters. You can use them with males, but you may experience clipping.
This feature allows you to mix and match multiple MFG presets to produce interesting results. Hold the modifier key (Left Shift by Default) while selecting an expression to mix it your currently-applied expression(s). The modifier key can be changed in the FEP MCM menu.
Modular expression strength:
Choose how strong or weak you want presets to show
How Can I Help?
Read the support topic's second post.
Use your favorite mod manager to install, or drop the contents of this mod's archive into your data folder.
If for some reason you decide that you don't want to use this mod anymore, make sure you use the reset face option on yourself and any NPC's affected by this mod, click "uninstall" in the FEP MCM menu, save your game, then remove this mod.
Clear your facial expressions and those of any NPCs affected by this mod.
Remove old version of FEP.
Start game. Save. Close game.
Install new version.
UIExtensions (Or EFF)
SKSE 1.7.1 or higher
Kapaer: MFG Console
For their presets:
What's New in Version 4.0R (See full changelog)
- 20 new presets
- MCM Menu
- A bunch of internal changes no one really cares about
- See description
- Fixed the Confusion menu
- Added 6 modifiers to the Vanilla section:
- Look Left, Right, Up and Down.
- Squint Left, Squint Right
- Migrated all vanilla expressions into their own script to be multithreaded.
- Added 9 missing Vanilla expressions
- Added 2 new expressions:
- Warcry (Anger)
- U wot m8 (Anger)
- Complete revamp to the way FEP functions.
- Now requires UI Extensions
- 27 new presets
- Added a new feature - One-eyed drawn arrows. The player will now close their left eye while aiming with a bow.
- Changed the ring slot to slot 60 to help prevent conflicts with other mods.
- Redid a few expression descriptions.
- Hid all blank buttons
- Added 10 new expressions:
- Sad Crying (Sad)
- Sad Again (Sad)
- Disgusted 1 (Merg)
- Disgusted 2 (Merg)
- Disgusted 3 (Merg)
- Praying/Asleep (Merg)
- Seductive-ish (Merg)
- Creepy Smile (Hap)
- Shy Kiss (Shy)
- Ahegao again (Ahe)
- 3,831 Total Files
- 164 Total Categories
- 1,269 Total Authors
- 66,376,896 Total Downloads
- Victoria follower by rh86 Latest File
- rh86 Latest Submitter